Copyright (c) 2014 by BrandonM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BrandonM -- Blogmeister

About me

1112

by BrandonM

Title: DUMP THE TEA! (05/30/12)
Description: On the evening of December 16, 1773, the patriot Samuel Adams led three groups of fifty men disguised as Mohawk Indians. They went aboard the three ships, broke open the tea chests, and tossed them into the harbor. This became known as the “Boston Tea Party”.

Using your blog, make believe it is 1773. Write a journal entry as if you were a patriot who took part in the Boston Tea Party. Tell why you did it and how you feel about what you did. Make sure that your writing is correct for that time period, and make sure that is appropriate for fourth grade.

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I would have felt mighty good! Dumping all that tea, sweet victory for me! They don’t know it’s us! I have rights as so we all do! Thy who doesn’t have rights is indeed not human! Thy shall not pay taxes for whatever reasons! No British should live in my house also! Give me liberty or give me death!

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 08:29 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 312

I think we as Patriots did a good thing because the king hired the taxes of tea. Bad thing is that the king found out it was us. I just hope they don't find us and kill us. I blame king Gina!!!!

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 01:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 126

December sixteenth, seventy-seventy-three.

I am proud of myself of being a stunning patriot and throwing tea offboard.  I am so proud of that because that was revenge for the sugar, stamp and quatering acts.  And you then put price on tea higher with the taxes and also kill unarmed people=http:// Unforgettable!! I am outraged so seldom that now I feel like invading their homes or raising prices on tea or maybe do the boston massacre 50 year jail sentence on all of them!!!  How would you like them, violent lobsterbacks???!!!  And what we did should have been done in ages.  Who's cowering in the corner now??  you think it's fun to kill uninvolved people randomly?  Huh??  YOU put the colonies in outrage King Henry!! YOu think you'll contain absolute power forever?? Never!  I am so in disbelief that I  am ready to destroy the red-headed kids because of their disgusted violence! I am furious!  We will return this favor!                                                                                                                         

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 12:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 220

I went to the pub with my friends. They were talking about how angry they are at the British. All the sudden one of them had a idea. The idea was to go look at the ships in the harbor. When we got to the harbor. I saw colonist dressed as Indians throwing tea off the ship. We started cheering for them. The British soldiers were coming this way.So we ran to our houses quickly.

Article posted May 31, 2012 at 12:36 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 134

I felt very good when i dumped the tea and i did it because king George made me sad.Thanks to Sam Adams i don't have to feel sad.

I will make believe I was a patriot being part of the Boston Tea Party in December 16, 1773. I dumped all that tea because King George made us pay taxes for tea. King George made us furious. If they tax the tea we shall dump all the tea.We made King George and the soldiers or lobsterbacks as we called them back in the years like 1773.Sam Adams led the Boston Tea Party back then.

Article posted May 30, 2012 at 08:12 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 238

Dear journal,

Yesterday night I throw a lot of tea off a ship in Boston and oh, I felt good about it. I throw the tea off the ship because I thought it is unfair that the people in Great Britten don’t have to pay the taxes and the king is coming up with these crazy taxes.

Favorite color:green Favorite food:pasta Favorite drink:lemonade Favorite sport:baseball Favorite team:yankees Favorite player:Derek Jeter Favorite car:el camino Favorite number:10