Copyright (c) 2014 by Neil Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Neil -- Blogmeister

1112

by Neil

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 02:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 241

Next year fourth graders watch out for those tricky long division questions and sometimes they try to trick you with in and out charts. Sometimes you have to do more than one thing to complete the question. But I think we ready for it. There are things that surprised me, like they put a few multiple choice on the book two. I think they are useful because people can see how good your doing.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 01:42 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 144

If I were a super hero I would want telaportation powers. I would want that power because, I can just transportate behind my enemy and attack them from behind. I would want to be good. My name would be Transer. The colors of my suit would be red and blue and it would say T on my chest. My hideout would be in the core of the Earth. What this says about me is that I like to scare people without them noticing.

Article posted January 31, 2012 at 02:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 90

My favorite planet is Earth. It is my favorite planet because it is the only planet that has life on it, and that is why it is special. I also like it because it has everything we need to survive. It also has the perfect temperature for life. Plus the people on Earth have figured out how to make electronics that do all the work for you.

My favorite fact was the state gem. It is my favorite thing because it reminds me that we have freedom. I would change it to the diamond because NY is such a good state.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 01:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 110

I would like to learn the ripstick. Yes this is academic. I will practice every day. Yes I think can do it. I will ask my parents to ask me if I have.

I think halloween is almost the best holiday ever!Yes I think it is very fun.I think it is fun because I get a lot of candy.My favorite costume has been a soldier.I would like to dress up as Freddy.I chose that because I want to be scary.I would recommend you pick Count Dracula for a scary book.