Copyright (c) 2014 by Karan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Karan -- Blogmeister

Karan Rules

1112

by Karan

Title: BOOOO-Log! (10/31/11)
Description: This week is Halloween. Let’s think about this special day and answer some questions in your article! What do you think about Halloween? Do you think that it is fun? Why or why not? What has been your favorite costume that you have been able to wear so far? What would you like to dress up as if you could be anything? Why did you choose that? If I wanted to read a scary book for Halloween, what book would you recommend to me and why?

You may also add any other information that you would like.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 03:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 374

I think Halloween is awesome because you get candy for free! Then you get to have all scary costumes and go to special things based on the event, Halloween like the spooky walk! My favorite costume was one year ago. I was a girl pirate! It was pretty but also scary, the best costume anyone could think of! If I would want to be anything, I would want to be a devil with a cool mask and a small pitch fork! I would recommend The Percy Jackson Series! It’s action packed with a little bit of romance!

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 03:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 77

I like dressing up in a costume on Halloween and get lots of candy. It's fun goimg to people's houses with my friends. My favorite costume was a GI Joe figure. I want to get the invisible man costume someday. I choose this costume because I want people to see a floating bag of candy. I would recommend a book about the invisible man. It is very scary.

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 02:44 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 153

I think halloween is fun because we get candy! Yummy=http:// My favorite costume so far is a firefighter.If I could choose a costume it will be a zombie because me, Devin,John and Micheal will play let's eat Brains!!!!

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 01:39 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 120

I like Halloween because I can trick and treat and get candy. I didn't wear a costume ever on Halloween. If I could dress up anyway I want to, I would like to be a Chinese boy in China because I always wonder what a Chinese suit looks like. A scary book I will read is the Legend of Sleepy Hallow. I would like to read this story because I remember that my sister told me a story similar to it. I would like to know the story in more detail.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 03:35 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 92

FOR halloween i got 140 picecs of candy i had a lot of fun trick or treating with my friends neil,joshua,danny and a whole bunch of people the funny part about halloween was that when it said to take one candy we all just took the whole bow lof candy.The bad part was that SOME LITTLE KID TRYED BUILDING A SNOWMAN AND GUESS WHAT I TRIPPED OVER IT AFTER THAT THE SNOW MAN WAS DEAD=http://I had a really had good halloween

What I think about halloween is that it's awsome because you get so much candy!! The costune that i wore and loved was my devil   costume it had a pitch fork. A costume that i want to buy is the monster high costume because i watched all the series.A book that i would that would recommend to mr.dugger would be the goosebumps series.

What I like about halloween is that you get to have candy. I think halloween is fun because you go outdoors, smell the fresh air , and then retrieve your candy. my favorite costume was the bionicle. I would like to be a real big lego human. I would choose that because I love lego creations.

The book I would recommend is the series, The Sister's Grimm. It doesn't include halloween, But it does include minor events, action, and FAIRY TALES=http://! The series is nearly finished, and the stories will send you chills down the spine.

I think halloween is almost the best holiday ever!Yes I think it is very fun.I think it is fun because I get a lot of candy.My favorite costume has been a soldier.I would like to dress up as Freddy.I chose that because I want to be scary.I would recommend you pick Count Dracula for a scary book.

Hey readers, I know it is past Halloween but I am going to still make a blog about it.I think that Halloween is awesome and fun.Yes I think it is fun.I think it is fun because I like being scared, I like going to scary places, I like giving out candy, and I like wearing my Halloween costume.If I can tell you my favorite costume that I was able to wear it would be my witch costume.If I can dress up for Halloween as anything it would be a nerd.I would choose being a nerd because I had never been a nerd for Halloween, I want to know how it would feel like; if I was dressed like a girl who is a nerd, and the costume would not scare the little kids.If you would like to read a scary book for Halloween I would recomend you Monster blood.I would recomend you that book because when a boy goes to a toy store and buys some fake monster blood -well he thinks it's fake monster blood the boy droped the blood and it kept on growing and growing.Well that is my first very long blog and I will write to you guys later.

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 03:27 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 80

I think I will get 1000 candy every Halloween.I think it is fun because when my cousin and me finish getting candy we start trading then we decided who got more candy and the winner will get all the candy from my cousins door.My favorite costume so far is Anakin Skywalker.If I could be anything for Halloween I would be a space alien that could fly with a zombie body with robot legs.I chose that because I really wanted to fly and I wanted to scare the person who gives us candy and so that I could have cool legs.The book I would recommend is Dracula because he bit two girls with his fangs.

I like Halloween. I think it is fun because you get a lot of candy. My favorite costume I have been so far is a old man. The costume I would want to be is a angry bird because it looks funny on me.

Article posted October 31, 2011 at 10:52 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 108

1. Halloween is one of the best days ever!

2. I think that Halloween is fun because you get to trick or treat and get candy.

3.My favorite costume that I wore is a person riding a ostrich.

4. I would wear a saw mask. I would wear that because I like the movie.

5. I would choose the book Mrs. Mary is scary because I like scary stuff and this book was kind of scary to me.

I love Halloween because I love candy and I like to dress up! My favorite costume that ever wore was a devil.I would like to be a gohst because I would get to make it myself with a sheet. If you wanted to read a really scary book I would recabend Goosbumps Night of the Living Pupets.

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 01:14 AM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 103

A book I say to read on Holloweem is the series of A to Z mysterys because it is intresting, scary, and lots of fun to read.Some of the books names are " The haunted hotel ,and the missing canary" read a to Z mysterys Booo !

Article posted November 4, 2011 at 01:45 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 96

I hate Hollaween because it is the perfect nigt for kids to get distracted over all the candy they have.Right up Shafter ave.A kid got hit by a car and I heard teenagers SCREAMING AND YELLING.I also told my mom and dad.That kid was very lucky!You know why because it was a old lady driving and she was going slow and she felt really bad about what she did.When he got hit by the car I said to my self WELL NOW HE LEARNED HIS LESSON NOT TO DART IN THE STREET WITH OUT LOOKING!

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 01:44 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 88

Halloween is an ok holiday. My mom only lets me keep my age plus 3 of my candy so it's kinda bad. It's fun going trick or treating with my friends. I went with Brandon M and then came home and went with Brandon C. It's fun running from house to house and getting a sack of candy.My favorite costume was this years costume. I wore a sweatshirt that zips up and becomes a mask. I also carried a blow up hammer and got to bang on the doors. If I could dress up as anything I would wear a bloody mask. I think it would be cool but my mom wont let me wear it because she thinks its scary.I like the Goosebumps Series as a scary book. I think this is a good Halloween book because it's a scary series.

I love kickball, baseball, pokemon, and my 4th grade friends.