Copyright (c) 2015 by Jonny Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jonny -- Blogmeister

1112

by Jonny

Title: BYOD Yay or Nay? (02/13/12)
Description: Many members of our class own personal electronic devices, and we have been talking about the idea of schools embracing “BYOD” to help students learn the skills that they need for the 21st century. First, look over the “BYOD & Education” article that we read together in school. It should be in your homework folder. Write a blog article persuading your reader to agree with your opinion on the following question:

Should students be allowed to bring their own personal technology devices to school for use in learning? Why or why not? Support your claim with details from your research (the article).

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***