Copyright (c) 2015 by Gunreet Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Gunreet -- Blogmeister

athleticnis

1112

by Gunreet

Title: Na-Na-Na-Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye! (05/01/12)
Description: The past few weeks our class, along with fourth grade students all over New York State, took the English Language Arts and Math Assessments.

What advice do you have for next year’s fourth grade students? Please do not be specific about what was on the test itself, but think about what strategies and skills you had to use. Do you think that you were ready? Was there anything about them that surprised you? Do you think that tests like this are useful? Why or why not?

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

My name is Gunreet and I like to to do anything athletic I used to go to basketball camp, I go to swimming lessons,i do martial arts and at home i run on the tredmile and do some streghing