Copyright (c) 2014 by Olivia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Olivia -- Blogmeister

Olivia's cool blog

1112

by Olivia

Title: Comment Lean Too (11/15/11)
Description: Our class is now enjoying the book Jelly Belly, by one of our favorite authors, Mr. Robert Kimmel Smith. In this book, a young boy named Ned is sent to a diet camp by his family to help him lose weight. Ned admits to the readers that while he does want to lose weight, he does not want it enough. Wanting it enough means not snacking in the middle of the night, exercising and dieting responsibly.

Think of ways that you would like to make some improvement in yourself. This can be a physical or a character trait. Now think of what you would have to do to prove that you want it enough. What would you have to do or not do?

Imagine that you were one of the bunkmates at Camp Lean-Too. What advice would you have for Ned to help him?

Please also comment on two or three blogs of other students in our class. Make sure that your comments are appropriate and respectful. Make sure you leave your “return address”. Follow the direction sheet if you have any questions.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I really want to get good at basketball.So I think you should stop gaining weight and exersize more

I would like to learn more about science.I'm going to try to take walks outside and look at the world. Ned should just keep on trying because he can do it. He should not eat junk and candy.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 02:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 100

I would like to become a better reader. In order to do that I have to read a lot more at home. Instead of watching TV, playing x-box, and playing my i-touch I should spend more time reading. To prove that I really want it I will read more and hope to move up in my level.

I would tell Ned not to eat so much candy and not to sneak into the cafeteria at night. He might really get in trouble.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 12:34 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 90

One thing I would do to improve myself is to get better at kickball. I would have to practice more. I would make sure that after I do my homework I would go in my backyard and practice. I would ask my friends Ivan,Matthew, Joseph, Alex, Nate and Johnny to come to my house and play kickball. I would even invite kids from my class too.

My advise to Ned is not to get an unhealthy snack in the middle of the night instead he should get a healthy snack. A good healthy snack could be celery or carrots. He should also try really hard to eat what's in his diet.

Ned doesn't want to lose weight enough.I want to be a basketball player.I want it enough by playing basketball over the weekends.If I were one of Ned's bunkmates,my advice to help help is try to play sports a couple hours a day and try eating the food that Camp Lean Too gave you.Also don't steal food or you will get even fatter.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be to try to get taller .I don’t think I am tall enough. If I was one of Ned’s room mates I would give Ned advice by encouraging him to stop eating Richard’s coockies.

I want to improve in writing better stories , but as my teacher said “To be a better writer you need to write more! I think Ned should stay strong and not eat junk food!

I want to be better at social studies and get into science.  I'd have to see what is interesting in science and research about it.  Then I'll move to a different subject.

For social studies I will study very hard and try to excel at it.  Then I will see what are we really are doing in class.

TO A TOTALLY NEW TOPIC:

Dear Nathanial Robbins,

My advice for you is not to be like me.  Please work out so you can be a normal person. Do your best.

Love,

Richard

I am going to make my next blog now.I would like to improve about myself is by being better at math. To prove this I would study very, very hard. The advice I would give to Ned in the story Jelly Belly, is whenever he sees food he should do a fun activity.

I would lose a couple of pounds.I want it so that I could run faster.I would have to eat salad every dinner.If I was one of Ned's bunkmates I would tell him to try losing some weight.

a way id like to make an immproventmyself is getting better at social studies.a way i could prove it is that i don't get good scores on my geography test.if i was a bunkmate with Ned is to tell him not to sneak out and steal junk food.

wow!! I really like the book so much because I think it is just right for me oh I forgot and it is funny.If I was jelly belly I would fall apart with my chubbyness but jelly belly knows how to handle it all=http://!!

I really want to gain weigh because i am so skiny.So I am going to eat like Ned before he went to Camp lean too.I like the part when Ned and Richad stole the Amerian cheese and Bread because it show that Ned is sneake.

If i was ever ned i really would try to lose wieght i wouldnt sneak candy.IF i was ever at camp lee too i would burst out and run away.IF they chased me i would take anything that is in my hand and throw it at them.And you know how ned has a good cook grandma same when my grandma comes i would eat so much i feel like i had a cow in my stomach.

If I was a guy in camp lean to, the advice I would give to Ned, I would say "Why did you come here? To loose wieght? So are you going to do that, or not?" What I want to chage in me is to be nicer. Sometimes I can be mean to someone, and I don't realize that they think that I am being mean. I can be nicer by watching what I say.

One thing I would like to improve is in gym for the fitness test (like pushups). And we are reading a book called jelly belly and advice I would give Ned is to stop eating junk food and to try to stay on his diet.

My name is Olivia and I go to elementry school.I'm a very active person and I love the outdoors it's a beautiful place to be. I can always trust my close friends.I also am the middle child of three kids it's so fun we always play together. I hope you have a good school year! p.s. I also like vanilla cake with vanilla icing with rainbow sprinkles but I don't like vanilla cholcolate