Copyright (c) 2014 by Jenna Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jenna -- Blogmeister

Jenna's Great Blog Spot

1112

by Jenna

Title: Miahivani's Blog (02/08/12)
Description: This blog assignment is a fun one. It comes from two students in our class; Mia and Shivani.
They want to know:
If you were a super hero, what power would you want?
Why would you want that power?
Would you be good or evil?
What would your name be?
What color would your suit be, and what would it say on it?
Where would your secret hideout be?

I want to know:
What does this super hero character that I have created say about me? About what kind of power that you are or that you want to be?

Thanks for the idea girls!

My power would be the power to levitate anything! Even myself. I would want that power because I want to fly! I would want to be good. My name would Mamamia because I like that song and it has my name in it! My suit would be magenta and it says a black ‘M’. My secret hideout would be in the basement of my house. It shows that I like to travel by air and I am a big traveler!

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 02:57 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 84

If I was a superhero I would be called B-ballman.

My special power would be the ability to fly. This would help me to see everything that is happening in the world. I would use my power for good to help someone if they are falling. My suit would be green with an orange B on top of a ball.My secret would be in a cave built under a gym.

The power that I want is flying.I chose that because if a robber was robbing a bank and he was far away,I need to get there fast.I will fly there very quick so the robber won't get away.I would be good because I don't want to be known as one of the baddest people.The superhero that I will name myself is super fly.The color of my suit will be is blue and it will say the letter S on it.My secret hideout will be in the basement because nobody wants to go there.

This super hero says about I can fly anywhere.I want this super hero to be good and nice.

I would be called the star wars ninja. My power would have the abilities of a ninja and have two lightsabers. My costome would have a green ninja suit and a belt to hold my lightsabers. My chest would have a picture of two lightsabers hiting together.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 02:13 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 68

First of all my power would be um well i really wish this assignment said you can pick any powers and how many you want but ill just pick flying i really dont know why but o whatever.i would want this power so i could fly out of this world o and my secondary power was to breath in space ok and then go to the plannet kelper 22b outside the solar sytem and it has temperture right for life so i would build my own village and my town and my stateit would be very very eveil because then i steal money then disguyise my self and by everything plus i have an EVEIL laugh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha see and my name would be kirby or mario or meta-night i pick meta-night i would wear an invisable suit and my secret hidout would be in kelper 22b FYI:my super hero say i like pie hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahah.............................................................................................................................................................

Article posted February 9, 2012 at 01:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 62

If I was a superhero the power I would use is invivability  power. I would want that power because I can go anywhere without no one seeing me and casuse i could go throgh walls and take the short way.

I would be be a good superhero. My name would be disapearing girl. My suit would be white and it would say IG. My secret hideout would be in the mountains! What this superhero says me is that all my life I wanted to take the short way instead of the long way.

I really want to be invisable=http://=http://!!

If I were to choose the super power I had,(Which I am a superhero, I'm not going to tell you what power I possess.) I would choose the power to change animal,cat, anything that possesses life, and transform to that age and life organism. I would probably want this power because of hiding myself when I feel troubled, so I can escape probably any difficult trap. I would probably be good, but I would only fight crime when It was needed. For example, If superman needed help, I would come after him. Honestly, I don't think the suit would be part of my list. I would probably where a light jacket, short training pants, and a Nba shirt. Neither do I think that a secret hideout is necessary. BUt, I would have my hideout hovering over the USA. This tells me I enjoy animals and life organisms. and this also shows that I want to help the environment.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 01:42 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 117

If I were a super hero I would want telaportation powers. I would want that power because, I can just transportate behind my enemy and attack them from behind. I would want to be good. My name would be Transer. The colors of my suit would be red and blue and it would say T on my chest. My hideout would be in the core of the Earth. What this says about me is that I like to scare people without them noticing.

For this blog I am going to type things about me being a super hero. First, if I had any power I would have the power of making any of my wishes or other people's  wishes come true. I would want this power because it is cool and fun! For eample, if youu wanted your teachers to change their minds of now giving any more homework for two months then you can relax.=! I would be - good and I guess evil!!! Nina The Wish Maker! My suit would be red. And it would say my name on it. My secret hideout would a locker that I can just type in a code and go inside to a bigger room! That would be cool! And it would have everything a kid would love! Now that is cool! I think this character says about me is that I want everything, every wish of anyone to come true!

Typed by: Gina

P.S. HALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have super strength and I could fly and I'll have the power to throw fire.I want that power because I could pick up heavy things and I can go to far places and I could burn villians labs.I would be good.My name will be HTF short for Happy times fighter.My suits color would be red and it would show a smilely face on it.My secret hideout will be in the center of the whole world!My super hero character says that want everyone to be happy always.My flying tells people about me that I like seeing birds fly in the sky.

If I was a super hero, my name would be...

CHUBTOY=http://!!

My powers would be super strength, to make people explode in chubbyness, and to shrink as small as a toy. I would be a villian. My costume would have the letters C and T, wich stands for Chubtoy. My hideout would be in a super awsome cave I would discover.

This says that I was a REALLY chubby baby when I was younger, and I DON'T want to be that again=http://=http://=http://!!!

Article posted February 12, 2012 at 12:22 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 64

If i were a super hearo i would have the power to fly. I would have this power because I could fly over peoples heads. i would be good. My name would be yellowman. My color on the suit would be yellow and it would say yellow. My secret hideout would be on top of a 50-100 foot tree. This super hero says that I like yellow alot and that I would want to fly alot.

If I were a super hero I would have the power to FLY AROUND HELPING PEOPLE=http:// because I want to help people & to be able to FLY!!!!When Good & Evil fight Good always wins.My super hero name would be... Captain MELI-MEL=http://!!!! My super suit woud be Orange with Green letters that read Captain MELI-MEL=http:// What this says about me is that I'm always trying to do the right thing by helping others & giving them good advice. My secret hideout would be in my backyard but I cant tell you were in my backyard because then it would not be a secret anymore now would it.

If I were a super hero I would name my self TripleSgirl.If I had to choose a power It would be the power of weather so I can control heat,cold,warm rain etc.My cape would be hot pink with the letter "S" on it.I would never ever be evil and destroy the earth.If you were a super hero what would you be?

If was super hero my power would be super speed because I would be able to make enemies really dizzy then attack super-fast. I would be good because good usually wins. My name would be zipp. The colors t on my suit would be green and yellow and it would have a Z on it. Secret would be under the ground.

My super hero character that I created says about me is that I’m kind and fast. I’m a really kind person.

Hi. My name is Jenna. One of my favorite foods is fried rice. I live on planet Earth, just like about everybody else in the Milky Way. I have an invisible friend named Bob, and you'll find him in Montauk eating ice cream.