Copyright (c) 2015 by Jenna Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jenna -- Blogmeister

Jenna's Great Blog Spot

1112

by Jenna

Title: What's Next For Room 25? (11/07/11)
Description: Our music video is coming out so incredible, and we can’t wait for its big premier next week. This week’s blog article has me thinking out loud about some special projects that we can explore together. There are so many areas of study in fourth grade that we can have a lot of fun with. Off the top of my head, there is recycling, the Native Americans of New York State, the solar system, division, electricity, and (my favorite) the American Revolution.

We have a great deal of creativity and energy in our classroom, and I really hope that we will be able to use those as tools for our learning. Remember that with great projects comes great responsibility (Spiderman's uncle said something like that). Along with the responsibility, maturity also goes hand in hand. I can't wait to start working on them! My head is already full of some really cool ideas!

What other kind of projects should we undertake this year? It can be anything! We’re looking for ideas!

You may also add any other information that you would like.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Hi. My name is Jenna. One of my favorite foods is fried rice. I live on planet Earth, just like about everybody else in the Milky Way. I have an invisible friend named Bob, and you'll find him in Montauk eating ice cream.