Copyright (c) 2014 by Jenna Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jenna -- Blogmeister

Jenna's Great Blog Spot

1112

by Jenna

Title: Gimme a Word Besides Mature! (10/24/11)
Description: We have had a great start to the school year, and we have been exploring a lot of new vocabulary. Think about how the two months of school has been for you:

If you had to choose ONE word to describe fourth grade so far this year, what word would you choose? You cannot use "mature"

Why did you choose this word? Use details to support your choice.

Make sure that you TRIPLE check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 01:06 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 461

One word I would use for fourth grade it exciting. I choose that word because we get to have crayfish. We also have a music video we are making. The books that we are reading like “War with Grandpa” and “Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing” are both amazing and exciting books. We have taken crazy photos during school spirit week and the schools spirit week it self was fun. Fourth grade is the best grade ever!!!

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 02:14 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 114

A word that describes our fourth grade year would be "rollercoaster". This word represents our year because there are "ups" and there are "downs". We never know what is going to come next. It is a life experience.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 02:31 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 112

I think of fourth grade is great because we get to be more responsible,get at least one more homework,get to see my old friends,have new friend,learn new stuff and they are very funny!

I describe fourth grade as an adventurous journey. I chose the word "adventurous" because I learned and did new things over the past few months in 4th grade. My favorite part of this year is to see my teacher pick out a crayfish and placed it back in.

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 02:35 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 106

I think 4th grade is AWSOME becuase Mr,Dugger teaches funny and I learn that way that is why I think 4ht grade is AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 01:05 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 104

I chose this word because 4th grade is unnpredictible there are always going to be twists and turns which makes it extremely hard to keep up. I mean there is all this homework that i think is really hard. But for me it is like and a adventure.

how i can describe 4th grade is AMAZING  ,.................. because i love that were studying crayfish ,were doing the music video and because i have the best teachers Ms. Thoma andMr.Dugger. I also think and know that my class and I are going to to more fun and exciting htings

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 12:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 122

If I were to describe fourth grade,(without using the word mature) I would describe it as fun. Fourth grade is fun, until you misbehave. When you suddenly misbehave,and you mis out, your fun times are drained until there is nothing left.

Dear Readers,

I am going to be talking to you about school.

If I can tell you a word about school so far my word would be amazing.I choosed amazing because my 3 teachers are making learning fun. We are doing crayfish,blogs,we are doing stories and they are fun,and because we are doing intresting homework.We also have double gym and we are doing research. Research is fun beacause we sometimes get to use the netbooks!This is my blog and I hope you enjoyed it you awesome readers!

Written by: Gina

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 02:38 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 104

The two months of school was great because we're making a music video.We have spelling tests every week and I love spelling so much.My teachers are so wonderful , that is why the two months at school was very great.If I chose one word that describes this month it would be brilliant.I chose brilliant because fourth grade is brilliant and we have work that I'm into and we have research which I have a great time.

The word I am using is exciting. I choose that word because we are doing a lot of fun things like the music vedio, the bogging, and math tests. Those things are new and very cool and I am looking foward to doing that.

the word is fun because this year so far I had fun. We played games and he gave us blogs.

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 11:33 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 114

If I had to choose one word to describe this year so far that word would be Awsome! I would choose this word because this year is Awsome, The Crayfish are Awsome,The Music video is Awsome, Mr. Dugger is Awsome and Miss. Thomas is Awsome=http://!!!!

1 word I would to describe 4th grade is amazing because so far we have made a muusic video and we have also made our own blog! Another reason is because when we do math or writing its not boring because my teachers always add something fun to it.4th grade is amazing.

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 10:05 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 119

I discribe 4th grade as fun and complacated.I think 4th grade is fun becausewe play alot.I think it is complacated because are work is very hard

Amazing is the first word that comes to my mind about 4th grade. I think its amazing that we have this blog and are making a U-tube video with our class. I think the work so far has been ok and I'm doing well. My teachers are making this happen so they are amazing too!

Hi. My name is Jenna. One of my favorite foods is fried rice. I live on planet Earth, just like about everybody else in the Milky Way. I have an invisible friend named Bob, and you'll find him in Montauk eating ice cream.