Copyright (c) 2014 by Henry Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Henry -- Blogmeister

1112

by Henry

Yankees Rules! 10/26/12
Who Will Win? 10/24/12
long time, 10/23/12
DUMP THE TEA 05/30/12
GO TIME HEALTHY 05/15/12
Any classroom 04/08/12
Tire Belts 03/27/12
Native Americans 03/07/12
NBA 02/21/12
BYOD 02/15/12

Article posted October 27, 2012 at 12:54 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

I am surprised the Yankees lost.I really wanted them to have their 28 championship.Also,Derek Jeter has a problem with his knee.At least,they won the east division.I was shaking when I heard the Baltimore catching up to the Yankees.I was looking at every single minute of the final game of the regular season.I was also looking at the postseason.The Detroit Tigers were really tough this year.I hope Derek Jeter will make the the regular season next year.The Yankees will never back down.

The debate is on!I am excited about the debate between Obama and Romney.Its getting pretty close to the day they will say who is the winner.Obama is getting a little ahead, but its not over yet.I can't wait to see who won.I can't believe its four years already.There are two choices.One Obama will go for his second team or two Romney will be the new president.There's going to be a answer coming real soon.

I know that I have not written a blog in a really long time.When I meant it was a long time I say it was a couple month since my last blog.Even if the school year was over last year, doesn't mean I can't stop writing blogs.I hope that this year's class in Mr.D, will have a fun time with this blog.I wonder what this year's video going to be.I only thing I know about it is its going to be great this year.Still I will not stop writing blogs.

I will make believe I was a patriot being part of the Boston Tea Party in December 16, 1773. I dumped all that tea because King George made us pay taxes for tea. King George made us furious. If they tax the tea we shall dump all the tea.We made King George and the soldiers or lobsterbacks as we called them back in the years like 1773.Sam Adams led the Boston Tea Party back then.

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 02:36 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

The food that I would like to eliminate is a cheeseburger. This is because a cheeseburger is packed with oil.Eating too much of it is not a good thing.The food that I want to see available is a fruit salad.It can help your body and it can also taste good.If I could make one day a "Healthy Day"it will be foods that will keep us healthy.For example,low fat or non fat milk,a little cup of fruit salad,brown rice,and also cheese for the bones to keep strong.Remember to keep lunch a GO time.

I want to communicate with Queens.The project I want to do is to do with electricity.The thing I want to do is to bring a charger.I want to find out how long does it takes to charge a device to make it to 100 percent.Will it take hours,will it take minutes,or will it even take days?

My favorite part of the day was is we get to wear the tire belts that we reuse.The idea that I came up with is to make a tiny and fake rocket out of water bottles.First,you find a empty water bottle.Next,cover it with paper.Then,tape the paper so it doesn't come off.After that, color the paper that is on the water bottle.Finally,you made your own tiny and fake rocket that is reuse from water bottles and paper.

I love the story about how the turtle lost its shell from Uaian.It was a very funny story.I think the most important thing we learned is how did the Native Americans lived in their past lives I want to tell the world that Native Americans lived differently then we lived today.I recommend this experience should be brought next year to Searingtown.I think this because it's a fun way to learn about Native Americans.Also,it's a review about what you forgot about Native Americans.

The other culture I want to learn about is China.I want to learn about China because my sister and my mom told me a lot of interesting facts all about China.I want to know a lot more.I think there are many other interesting facts.For example,What they played,what the eat, and what they wear.

The New York Kincks are doing great so far.I hope they will make it to the playoffs this year and be the NBA champs.If they don't make it to make their goal they had a very good year winning basketball games.If I have to pick my favorite team instead the New York kincks it will be the Orlando Magic.My favorite player in the New York Kincks is Jeremy Lin.Here are some facts about that you might not know.The number on the back of his jersey is the number 17.Also,he used to play for the Golden State Warriors.The last fact, is the collage he went to is Havard.He played very well that people around the NBA called him Linsanity.

In my opinion,students should't bring their own device to school.For example,a person can lose the device or drop it.For another example,during a lesson the student can be distracted and not concentrate the lesson.In addition,students might have trouble using their devices on the wrong time on a school day.On the other hand,students can use it as a teaching device and use it at the right time during a school day.It's okey if you use it at the right time,but if you use it at the wrong time I think you should't bring it to school.