Copyright (c) 2014 by Robin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Robin -- Blogmeister

I hve forgot my glasses!!!!!!

1112

by Robin

Title: Go Grade Yourself! (12/05/11)
Description: I cannot believe that the first marking period is over already!!! Can you believe it is now December??? As you know, last week our class received their report cards.

How do you think your year is going? If you were the teacher, how would you grade yourself? What areas do you feel that you became stronger in? What areas would you like to most improve in over the next marking period?

Here are the most difficult parts of this blog. What can you do to make these improvements? I want you to really think about yourself as a fourth grade student, and try your best. If you could add an area on the report card that you think that you are especially good at, what are would that be?

Make sure that you triple-check your blog and your comments for proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling!

***Remember that a blog is NOT a journal. What you write can and will be viewed by other people, so DO NOT put any sensitive or personal information!***

I try my hardest, so I think I'm doing great in 4th grade, I hope I can keep up with my grade and get better !

I"m going to work so hard on specials and I hope Mr. D and Ms. Thomas will be proud of me, because I'm proud of myself!

I would like to do better in math. Right now I think that I'm doing ok but I could be better. School is fun and I want it to stay that way.

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 03:22 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 101

I think my year is going great.I would give myself lots of 3's and some 2's.I think I got better at math,spelling and writing.I would like to mostly improve in science.Study on the crayfish anatomy.Think deeper on recycling.The thing I'm very good at spelling.

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 03:08 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 130

I did not expect a 100% score on my report-card but I did well.I got some 2s a lot of 3s and one 4.I know I should of got a better score anyway but I tried!!!!

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 02:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 87

My report card was not to bad and not to good. a few things I knew I needed to do better on but a few things I think I deserved a higher grade so eh.(hahaha)

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 01:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 99

I would keep my grades just the way are.I still want to get better at math.

I think I improved in writing! I would say I can improve my math facts even though I already improved on that to. I think I actually deserve a four in math and that is what I would do if I would be a teacher.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 01:13 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 98

I thought I got a bad grade. but it tured out I did beter than I thought. I'm happy about it my grade.

I think my year is going good. If I was the teacher I would give myself the same grades a my theacher gave me. I think I am doing really good in art this year. I thikk I need to work on writing beacause I sometimes get messy with it. I can improve writing by paying attention to my work more. I don't know what I would add into the report card beacause it has a lot of things in it. BYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE

I think my year is going good. I am doing pretty well on my tests and I’m getting used to the homework routines. I think I can be better at Math and Reading. I would like to improve in those two subjects.

I could improve in math by studying my facts more in multiplication and division. I can improve my reading by doing more reading at home.

If I could add an area to the report card I would add band. I am pretty good at the saxophone and I like playing it. :)

I think that I am doing good this year.

If I were a teacher I would give myself a 3.

This year I was stronger at math.

I would like to improve myself in reading.

I could read every night to improve myself.

If I could add a subject in my report card it would

be gym because it is my best subject

MY GRADE

Math 3

readind 2

writting 2

gym 3

music 3

art 3

i think i should get 4 4 4 4 4 4

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 02:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 107

I think the year is going pretty well. I think if I were to grade myself, I would grade myself as a three.  why??  I am a average student with a pretty nice hair color, a typical gender, and doing daily homework. I get right and wrong answers, And don't always get everything. i feel like I am stronger in math, science(Which I like a little more each year) and social studies. Honestly, I think I improved. I am a slow Glacier( Social studies!!!) (How do I do that?? I won't tell you.)moving through the new York state. This period(math=http://) I would like to do my best in spelling, giving a great effort on my handwriting, and writing.

I can do all of these things by paying attention in the lesson, follow dierections, and mine my ownP buisness. Finally, if I were to add a area on my report card I excel at, I would choose behavior. Behavior is very important in our whole lives. that's why I chose it.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 01:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 102

I think that I am doing better than last year. I would give me self a 3. I think I became better at  reading. 

I think this year in school is great.If I were a teacher and I would grade myself,I would give myself all threes and some fours.I think I came stronger at math,science and health.I hope I will get stronger at writing and reading.I think I would try harder. I hope the rest of the year will be great.

In school, I think my year will or is fantastic! If I were the teacher, I would grade myself with alot of 3's and mabye 2 or one four.The area I became good is my writing. The areas I would like to improove is reading and math.If I could ad an area that I am good at I would pick......I would pick........effort on reading.So that is How I am and what I will do.Bye!

what i would add in the report that im really good at is being kind, genorous, and helpful.What i think about the report card is that ,i dont feel good but at the same time im happy because in my mind i know ,know that i got a 4.even cause know my parents will then buy

My name is Robin and love pie! Mr D and Ms.T are smart,funny,cute and awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the coolest teachers in fourth grade.