Copyright (c) 2014 by CZ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CZ -- Blogmeister

5B (2013-2014)

by CZ

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

Article posted March 18, 2014 at 01:06 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 197

Pros and Cons of Homework

By: CZ

Date: March 17, 2014

Unfortunately, the homework debate has been going on for many years till now. Some parents, teachers, administrators, and etc are with homework but some are against. Homework has benefits and some disadvantages. I read two long articles about homework and I finally made up my mind about it. I think homework should not be prohibited from schools because of a big list of things. Keep reading to find out about the pros and cons of the controversial debate: Homework!!

One of the reasons of why I think teachers should continue giving their students homework is because:

Homework will help get better results in tests because you will HAVE to study and studying makes you better. This also helps your teacher by proving that you are studying because some people fake that they are studying and do not study at all. In addition to that, giving homework is a smart way of helping the students learn better. Also, Homework is pushing you toward succession in life because of a variety of things, for example: helping you pass the grade and helping you in life specially when you get a job and get children.

Another reason of continuing to encourage teachers to give their students homework is because:

Homework can keep you up to your class level because homework reminds you of what you did in class and will keep aware of how your doing the techniques and will higher your average to a higher level. That will help you a ton. It is true that homework decreases play time but on the other hand it increases the knowledge level. Homework also helps because it will help you do your work faster and better because you are doing it more than once and this will help you keep up with your class because also your classmates will become faster and better.

Last but not the least the final reason of keeping homework is because:

Homework let’s your mom know exactly what you are doing because she will just check your homework copybook. This will help you be more comfortable in asking your mom for help. What I mean by this is that she can know the skills and techniques you are using and she will help you with it. In addition to that, you will feel much more comfortable in everything not only homework for example: Tests, your life as a grown up, school, and many more. At last, as I said earlier, homework will help you in anything and when you grow up, you will be thankful that your school was in favor of continuing to give homework.

Finally I hope you were convinced by my persuasive essay. Not only that, I also hope you were not reading for the sake of it but enjoyed reading the article about: HOMEWORK=http://=http://!!!!

Article posted November 27, 2013 at 09:01 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 133

Article posted November 27, 2013 at 08:53 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 119

IF only I could speak    

By: CZ       

“Ahh people!!” They come while I’m resting, turn on the light, and… “FART!!” “EWW!!” He sits on. “OH Mr. did you gain weight lately?!” The smell makes want to puke! Then, he sits on me with a huge butt. Next something smelly, something, and brownish starts falling onto me. “OH MY GOD!! What’s that awful smell?! What on earth did you eat?! Beans?!” Hey boy, where do you think you’re going? At least flush, or do you expect me to flush myself?!” He doesn’t come back… After two hours, a helper comes in with detergents!! “OUCH!! What’s that spiky stick?! Is this part of the new generation torturing?!” OH NO What on earth did I do to be tortured in this manner?!?!” Afterwards, surprisingly I feel relieved, fresh, and clean. “OH NO!! Another acidic blue thing trickles down into my mouth. I don’t need perfume missy!! Someone flushes me! I sigh of relief and continue my rest.

But again… they come back!! With a horrible smell and hug me, not for love but for another phase of torturing. Something comes out from his mouth, as smelly as cat VOMIT. “Do I have to pay or suffer if you are suffering from morning sickness?! Dear?!” Two hours later, someone comes back and gets some toilet paper and dumps in me; however, the good part is I get to VOMIT (ON HIM) but the bad part is that they called in the plunge!!  “OH!! What are you doing young man?! You are hurting me!! Are you a doctor operating on me?! I am not sick!

I can’t wait for the night where I can get good rest and socialize with my friends the sink and the bathtub.

Article posted November 18, 2013 at 02:06 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 148

Have you ever wondered how the blood flows in your body?? If you want to know, read this passage.

First, the blood flows through the Superior (upper part of the body) Vena Cava and Inferior (lower part of the body) Vena Cava to the right Atrium.

Next, the Atrium contracts and the blood goes through the Tri-cuspid to the right ventricle.

Third, the right Ventricle contracts and the blood goes through the Pulmonary Artery (The only artery that carries de-oxygenated blood to the lungs and when we exhale the carbon dioxide is replaced with oxygen (O2). The scientists called the pulmonary artery because only arteries take blood away from the heart. Next the blood goes through the pulmonary vein to the left Atrium and when the left Atrium contracts the blood goes through the mitral valve (bi-cuspid valve) to the left Ventricle and when the left Ventricle contracts and the blood goes out with a strong squelch and through the aorta and to all body parts.

I’m fascinated how God created this Cardio-vascular System.

Article posted November 12, 2013 at 10:08 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 132

Article posted September 18, 2013 at 02:51 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 93

I love Sushi

I love soccer and kickboxing

My favorite games are Minecraft, call of duty. and saints row

My favorite subject is PE

My favorite game consoles are PlayStation 3 and ipad mini

I have one brother and one sister

My nickname is carlos or carlito

Article posted January 19, 2012 at 11:32 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 128

Article posted December 5, 2011 at 09:06 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 132

Article posted November 28, 2011 at 05:34 PM GMT+2 • comment (5) • Reads 143

Trip to Faraya

One day, we were going on a trip to Faraya to ski. At first, I didn’t know how but I knew that I was going to learn how to ski with a monitor. It was freezing in the mountains. I was wearing a suit particularly made for skiing. The snow was as white as a blank white paper. “The snow is beautiful, isn’t it?” I asked myself.

After training with the monitor, I skied by myself.  I got to the top of the hill, and I saw my aunt. She shouted, “hi,” then I answered back. I was excited that I was going to ski by myself for the first time. I started going down the hill, and I was feeling the wind like it was striking my face. I was happy for myself because this was my first time skiing. I fell down. I tried to get up, and it took me five minutes to get up. I felt less excited when I was down in the snow. My monitor saw me. “Did you fall down? Did you hurt yourself?” he asked. “I’m ok,” I said. I continued going down and saw my mom. I asked her, “isn’t the snow beautiful, Mom?” She replied, “Yes.”  I skied back down. I was finally done with my run.

After that, I skied for a few more hours until I finished with my last run.  I was sad that the fun day of skiing was over.