Copyright (c) 2014 by CZ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CZ -- Blogmeister

5B (2013-2014)

by CZ

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

Trip to Faraya

One day, we were going on a trip to Faraya to ski. At first, I didn’t know how but I knew that I was going to learn how to ski with a monitor. It was freezing in the mountains. I was wearing a suit particularly made for skiing. The snow was as white as a blank white paper. “The snow is beautiful, isn’t it?” I asked myself.

After training with the monitor, I skied by myself.  I got to the top of the hill, and I saw my aunt. She shouted, “hi,” then I answered back. I was excited that I was going to ski by myself for the first time. I started going down the hill, and I was feeling the wind like it was striking my face. I was happy for myself because this was my first time skiing. I fell down. I tried to get up, and it took me five minutes to get up. I felt less excited when I was down in the snow. My monitor saw me. “Did you fall down? Did you hurt yourself?” he asked. “I’m ok,” I said. I continued going down and saw my mom. I asked her, “isn’t the snow beautiful, Mom?” She replied, “Yes.”  I skied back down. I was finally done with my run.

After that, I skied for a few more hours until I finished with my last run.  I was sad that the fun day of skiing was over. 

Article posted November 28, 2011 at 09:34 AM • comment (5) • Reads 135 • see all articles