Copyright (c) 2014 by LK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LK -- Blogmeister

4B

by LK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 07:04 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 251

Article posted December 5, 2011 at 07:10 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 200

When I Went to Dubai

I went home from school and I ate lunch. Then we got the plane ticket and we went to the airport. The man checked our passport and then he said, “OK, you can go,” and we went to the plane.

We sat down in our seats and I said, “How many hours does it take?” and Mom said, “three hours.” Then I played on the Ipad, then I asked again, “in how many more hours, will we reach Dubai?”  Mom said, “Not hours, but minutes.” “How many more minutes?” I said.  She said, “ten minutes are left.” I said, “Yay!!” Then she said to me, “play on the Ipad and I said, “it doesn’t have any battery left. We need to charge it and she said, “then play on the Iphone, so I took it out of my bag and I played on it for five minutes and then I put it in my backpack and I colored in  my coloring book. Mom said that I am an artist and I said, “why am I an artist?” and she said, “because you color so neat!”

The play finally landed and I felt so happy to be in Dubai!