Copyright (c) 2014 by TK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TK -- Blogmeister

Funny Bunny Blog

5C (2013-2014)

by TK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2013-2014)

Prince Henry the Navigator

Christopher Columbus

Ferdinand Magellan

Prince Henry VS. Columbus

Haunted House

An unassisted personal Narrative Written TK© December  13  2013

One summer, my dad decided to take us on a family trip to DisneyLand PARIS!! The next day my mom and I started to pack for our trip. The flight was at five am . So,  My mom told   my two  brothers and I to sleep early.

Wake up!!!  I heard my dad scream. ‘’it’s time to go!’’ I stood up, I couldn’t feel my legs,  it  felt like a truck came and ran over my two legs. I  changed  my clothes and brushed my teeth and I ate really fast. Everyone  was  putting pressure on me.  I could hear my dad say ‘’common Tala hurry up’’. Everyone was waiting for me. It  felt like the whole world was counting on me. I finally finished! ‘’We reached.’’ My dad said. I felt so excited, I felt like  I was going to burst with flames of happiness   ‘’ DISNEYLAND, HERE I COME!!!’’I said in my head. After three days I  spotted a HAUNTED HOUSE.  I asked my mom if we can go, I really wanted to go. I felt like there was a treasure that was hidden somewhere inside it that made people want to go to it so badly . My mom answered Sure, we will go. Go tell your brothers and ask them if they want to go. But we are only staying for a while  because  we are living in one hour.’’ I wanted to dance In the lobby. I ran to my brothers and asked  them. I was hoping they would say yes and they did=http:// When we went in the lights were off . I felt like someone was watching me. It felt like a cave, that was full with unwanted and un-liked creatures. The floor was going down like the building had just fallen. I held my mom real tight. There was fake paintings of dead people, and it was really creepy. I couldn’t find my brothers I couldn’t see them( well obviously no one can see anyone because the lights were turned of)’’Boom’’ I heard a sound, the floor stopped and I landed  on a chair with my mom beside me and my two brothers in front of me. When  I landed on  the chair I felt really scared my hands were shivering  like I have stayed in a blizzard for days and days. I held on to my mom   arm  so tight. Her face was turning red, It was as r red as a tomato because of how much I was squeezing her arm. My brothers were laughing like they just won a million dollars , and here  I was  sitting on a chair squeezing  my moms arm.  After a while we saw ghosts ( FAKE ONES…OF COURSE But they looked  realistic ) .  I was shivering from  fear, like I just saw a real GHOST !!! The music was getting much more scary, I thought my heart was pumping really  fast like someone pumping three thousand balloons  In one second. My mom told me everything is fake, but I didn’t believe It and on the second hand my brothers were trying to kill me with fear. The chairs stopped moving  and my heart stopped pumping. I ran towards the door, and I ran  outside as fast a zebra, my mom was following me, so where my brothers.

I was scared at first but at the end I was happy that I did it, and now I always write and  talk about it and I am sure that I will go to it one more time. 

Article posted September 26, 2013 at 07:03 AM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 174

Seven Facts About Me : 

•  When I have nothing to do, I like to sit down and read a book. 

•  My  favorite animal is Dogs 

• My favorite subject in school is Art and Science.

• My favorite country is Rome.

•  I have traveled to Rome, Dubai , Cyprus , Paris and I went  to Disneyland Paris . 

• I have two  older brothers . 

•  My favorite activity is Swiming 

Article posted January 9, 2012 at 10:55 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 97

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 10:50 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 96

Scary, Black Hole!

One day, my mom said, “Do you want to go to Waves with your cousins?” I was excited, “Yay! Okay.” We quickly got ready and left in the car. It took a long time to get to Waves but finally we arrived and met my cousins.

We played on a small slide altogether. Then we moved to sit near the wave pool. When we went in to swim my mom got so worried. She kept coming down to the edge and shouting at me and my older cousin. She didn’t want us to swim without tubes. I heard her but said I was having too much fun to come out.

After that, we decided to go to the big slides. I was so scared, especially of the big, dark one because it was closed and was all dark. You couldn’t see anything. It was called The Black Hole. My mom was too scared to go on it. I decide to go with my mom’s friend’s daughter. I was going to go on the front of the tube so that I could hold onto her legs. It was our turn and I got so scared. As we went down through the black tube I was screaming so loudly, I couldn’t handle it.

When we finally reached the end I wanted to do it again, it was so much fun. But, my mom said we had to go and didn’t have time. I was so disappointed that I started to cry when I got dressed.