Copyright (c) 2014 by ls Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ls -- Blogmeister

-

This is a place for students from grades 4 - 7 to write about their research projects, book club book reviews and to learn to use 21st Century technology skills. It is an invitation to see what students in my library research classes are researching, learning and sharing. We learn from positive, constructive feedback not negative criticism. Please notice our successes, not our mistakes.

by ls teacher: Mrs. C. Martin

I learned many things on Co-Co's Choco Match.I learned how you should not give your email to advergame sites and other sites that want your personal information like your home address and your first and last name. Also don't give away your personal info.  Read their privacy policy if you're not sure what they will do with your email address and your personal info. Ask your parents if you can make a junk email address that you use for sites that need your email address to do stuff or contests online. Don't send personal info to someone you met online. Those are the facts that I learned on Co-Co's Choco Match.

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 03:49 PM • comment • Reads 59 • see all articles

I am male. I live in Canada and like soccer and waffles