Outside of school I go to church, I learn many things about God and the Bible . At church I go downstairs and we read the Bible and then we either play a game or make a craft. Next year, I will not be able to go downstairs because I will be in grade 7 and that is the maximum age in which you can go. This is kind of disappointing but I'm alright with it anyway that's what I learn out of school.

This is my first post for the student blogging challenge. All About Me  Hi my name is A.R. I live in British Columbia, Canada. I have 2 dogs they are both girls.I am 11 years old my favorite sport is soccer I've done it for about 4 years now.I love cupcakes and the color green. What is your favorite color? Do you like dogs?

My favorite book would probably be the Twice Upon a Time books. They're funny, they're like funny rewrites of fairy tale's. They're hilarious. I love these books and you don't have to read them in order

Our played a game called Co-Co's Choco Match. The four things that  I learned on Co-Co's Choco Match is that a privacy policy tells you what the company will do with any info you give them.The second thing that I learned was that advertisers have contests on their Web sites to collect information from you.The third thing I learned is that advertisers use mascots is to make their product seem fun and friendly.The very last thing that I learned was that companies make games so that you will buy their stuff.I learned so much.It was really fun.

mso-ansi-language:EN-US">What I Learned on Web Café!

I learned four things on Web Café. The first thing that I learned is when you open an e-mail and it  has  some random information and it says  that it’s the information that you were wanting you have to remember wanting it. The second thing is that you can never visit any gambling sites such as poker. The third thing that I learned was that you should never open an e-mail from a bank because you will probably lose some money. The last thing that I learned was that you should only download music when it’s straight from the source or buying it from iTunes. That’s what I learned on Web Café.