Copyright (c) 2014 by km Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
km -- Blogmeister

My Amazing-Wonderful Blog!!!!

Div 28-Grade 6

This is a place for students from grades 4 - 7 to write about their research projects, book club book reviews and to learn to use 21st Century technology skills. It is an invitation to see what students in my library research classes are researching, learning and sharing. We learn from positive, constructive feedback not negative criticism. Please notice our successes, not our mistakes.

by km

teacher: Mrs. C. Martin

Something that you may not know about me is that I am an AMAZING cupcake decorator! 

I have been teaching myself to decorate cupcakes amazingly since I was 4. People have told me that my professionally made cupcakes look almost store- bought. Sometimes people even said " Hey! where'd you buy these cupcakes?!" I really enjoy making cupcakes, and I hope I will carry on. ~ K.M

This is my first post for the student blogging challenge. All About Me. Hello world! My name is K.M! I am 11 years old. I live with my older brother, and my two parents in British Columbia, Canada. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE ACTING! My mom signed me up for drama lessons but sadly, she's had no responses yet. I also love The Muppets. I like to sing during my free time. I have a pet cat named Paws his full name is Mr. Commodore Fluffy Paws Friday M. He got the full name from my 2 parents. During Christmas time I was making a stocking for him when I realized it needed to have his name on it, however earlier on in the day my Father found a name online that was Mr.Commodore Fluffy Paws that he loved ever so much. I told him I liked Paws but he said that if his name was going to be Paws it needed to be Mr.Commodore Fluffy Paws. Then, my mom said she liked Friday so now his middle name is Friday. In total, his full name is Mr. Commodore Fluffy Paws Friday.M.

Ever since I was little I LOVED The Muppets! I have seen ,almost, every Muppet movie ever made! My favorite character is The Great Gonzo, I love the crazy stunts that he tries to perform! One of my favorite Muppet movies is " The Great Muppet Caper" I like it because it is sort of a mystery and funny.

When I was in grade 2 I thought that a really fun job would be playing a part in a movie. One of my favorite directors would be Tim Burton, my favorite movie that he made would be Alice in Wonderland, my favorite part in that movie is Johnny Depp as "The Mad Hatter". Sometimes I wish that some of my favorite books would be made into a movie so I could play a part in it!

During my free time I sing. Even when I don't have the lyrics I'm just happy humming along. I think my favorite song is " when you wish upon a star" from the famous Disney film " Pinocchio".

That's all there is to know about me! And my favorite production studio is most definately Disney

The Wide Awake Princess by E.D Baker is probably one of my favorite books that I'm currently reading. It is a Fantasy and  Adventure novel. The story line is sort of based on Sleeping Beauty but has a REALLY awesome twist! In the kingdom of Treecrest an evil fairy was furious because she wasn't invited to kingdom's princess's christening. Later on in the day she came but not for the celebration, but only to cast a wicked spell on the princess Gwendolyn, the king and queen's firstborn child. '' On Princess Gwendolyn's sixteenth birthday she will prick her finger on a spinning wheel and die!" the crowd was in terror by the she left then the king and queen of Treecrest asked the fairy moonbeam if she could make the spell go away, but all Moonbeam said she could do was cast a new spell to go with that spell. she cast a spell "When Princess Gwendolyn turns sixteen she will prick her finger on a spinning wheel but she and the whole kingdom will fall asleep for a hundred years. The only way to lift the spell will be true love's kiss". The crowd settled down now. At the birth of they're second born child the king and queen requested that they're new born child Annie will be forever unharmed of magic. On Gwendolyn's sixteenth birthday she pricked her finger on the teeniest tiniest spinning wheel ever! The kingdom fell asleep and it's up to Annie to save the kingdom and find Gwendoln's one true love. This book is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure to read all about it!

On Privacy Playground I learned never to give your E-mail to anyone you don't know. However you CAN give it to your friends and family. I also learned you should not sign up for any " You Could Win's!" when there are no adults around. On Co-co's Choco Match I learned that advertisers use mascots to make their products seem fun and friendly. Advertisers use contests to collect your personal information, they use your personal information to improve their ads or sell it to other companies. Kids can start to recognize logos and mascots at the age of 6 months old. And last,but not least, I learned what a Privacy Policy is. A Privacy Policy is something where the company tells what they are going to do with the information you gave them.

Passport to the Internet

These are some very important facts on how to be safe online. It is never ok to visit a gambling site (like poker) online. A bank will never contact you by e-mail. In exchange for free things web sites often ask for personal information. If you see something online that encourages you to hurt or hate others you should tell tour parents/guardians, teacher, report it to the police & your Internet service provider. If you open a spam e-mail it might send you lots of viruses. You know it’s ok to open an e-mail when it’s an address you know. You can tell where a link will go without clicking it when you hover over the link then look at the left corner of the screen for the web address.

g here!

I LOVE Disney!!!! my favorite film of all time is Alice in Wonderland (the Tim Burton version) I am a female. My favorite color is yellow. I like cats and owls. Swimming is awesome.