teacher: Jim Ellis

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 03:55 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 46

My new years resolution is to pass my grade because i failed in this grade thats why im doing it again i would of bin in garde 8 thats my new resolution. My other new years goal is to make more friendz this year. My other new year resolution is to play more sports because i wanna have fun more cause i like playing sports i wanna be in the basket ball are the bandmintim team

All i want for Christmas is? a Ps3 cause the Xbox360 got to boring and the ps3 you can download Movies/Games/Music/Piks/ and u can even put internet and i want a flat srceen for my room because my mom has a flat srceen in her room and a flat srceen in the living room thats why. A Christmas traditionwe have in our family is? We have a dinner on Christmas eve and my kokum coms down to little pine she lives in piapot.

i want to be zombie for holloween because there scary and looks funny and has blood,scarred face,ugly hair,,ripped clothes,ugly face

I would go to the movies with my class.Are go to the science centre i already went there. It was fun and theres lots to do there it was free. Go to blue mountain go paint balling there and zip lining and the maze. Are class should go to ranger lake its fun there too. We can go to edmonton go to the mall we can swim there and go to galexie land

You get to eat with your family.Your family cares for you lots there the ones who feed you. And give you thanks giving. and your mother makes the turky nd food and makes cake and dezertsand.Some times you get to invite your friends. And you have fun because your with you friends and family.You always hat to eat turky when you have thanks giving you eat lots of food. thank you for reading this .