I'm a hard working, good humored, grade four teacher who tries to help every student the best I can...pure and simple.

teacher: Reggie Cyr

Hey girls! It seems like you are having trouble spelling my name. Here is the spelling of it: Raylean.Have fun in Florida.

Article posted November 4, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 38

Hi my name is Raylean L. Do you like dogs? What part do you live in Alberta? I live in Ell River Crossing. I am ten years old.Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have a brother.

Today’s vocabulary: desolate!

It’s just my opinion that I made a colossal mistake. I will be paying for it all day! My friend admonished me when I said that today’s vocabulary would be easy. It looks like he was right and I was wrong because it is going to be arduous. I’ve never heard the word desolate before, so I’ll look it up on my black computer Hey!

Copious! The word copious means a lot! I’m thinking of copious. I love copious of chocolate. This vocabulary is a million dollar word. If I would have that much money I would be rich. I wish that I would have that money right now. Our teacher didn’t give us amount of candy. If I were the inventor of this vocabulary I would have it mean that you would want to be rich.

Hi my name is Raylean.How many sisters and brothers do you have or if you dont have any?what is your favorite food?Iam ten years old.My favorite thing to do is to fly my kite.My favorite animal is a dog because i have one and his name is demon.i live in a apartment that is in ell river crossing and the color is green