Copyright (c) 2014 by pinkzebra Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
pinkzebra -- Blogmeister

Grade 6F

by pinkzebra

teacher: Angela Ellis

When i was young me and all my cousins would play lots of games, some of the games we would always play are hide and seek and soccer. We would play hide and seek all over our house. There was alot of us so we would have 2 people seeking and like 5 hiding. It was alot of fun.  We would always  get our older people hide while the younger ones would hide. Another game me and my older cousin would always play is soccer in the back yard i would have a little net and he would try and score on me, I would always have an advantage because he would have the whole back fence. We  would sometimes verse for things mostly i would want 5 minutes on his phone and when i would win i would never get to actualy play on his phone.  Those are the two favourite games we would play.

On snow days I like to do a lot of things inside. One thing I would do is play my Wii with my sisters. Another thing I would do is go to my grandmas and we would bake all day. But when I am home alone I like to have a nap or curl up in my bed with a book. That is what I like to do on snow days.

The computers in the future will be very different. They will probably be wireless, and be able to talk to you. Of course they would be touch because there already are some right now. It would be fun to be able to be a designer for computers so that you can do what you want to them. Computers will probably be able to talk to you and then you wouldn’t have to touch or do anything. I think that it would be cool if computers were waterproof then you can like play it while you were swimming and have one right by your pool. In 20 years it would almost be like sleeping its so easy!

Yesterday I hade the chance to make a gingerbread so I guess like another person I said yes! My group had 3 people in it including me. Our theme was Santa’s Workshop but at the end it sort of looked like a normal house so we had to add NP for North Pole so that all the other people know what it is supposed to be. We brought lots of stuff I brought 3 bags of sprinkles and another person brought little presents while another person brought a lot of candy. On ours we had a path with 4 bigfoot’s in a row for Santa’s footprints then we had a candy cane tree that we bought and we put it in the middle of the yard so that the people can see it we then put a bunch of icing sugar. If you would like you can use some of my ideas  

A time when I was brave was when I was at West Edmonton Mall me and my cousin where at Galaxyland and we were going to go on the huge Space Drop and my cousin was really scared so I had to go on before her to show her all by myself! Then when I off she didn’t even go on. I got mad at her but then when we left I was happy cause if she didn’t make me go on for her I wouldn’t go on at all. I think that that was the time I was brave.

This weekend there was a football game for the Grey Cup. The teams that were playing were the BC Lions and Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The winners were the BC Lions who won the Grey Cup. The score was 34-23. The first year the Grey cup was awarded was in 1909. I personally didn’t watch the game but my dad watched it and he said that the half time was pretty fun to watch. The game was played in the Vancouver Stadium. Next year will be the 100th year. Our family sure hopes that the riders will win!

My creature is a small, sharp toothed, horned, colourful creature that is sadly nameless. His kind is gentle, nice but they are awfully ugly. When someone sees them they run away in fright that makes the Babooses very angry and hurt. Why are they never seen? They hid in the depths of a dark big cave hoping not to be seen. Long ago the Baboose was a kind and loved attention from all the other animals, which is until mankind came and screamed and ran away because of what he had seen. The scream scared them so they wished never to be seen again. Babooses eat all the rocks that are in the depths of the caves. They hope never to see they re enemies once in a while they would have a parade just for fun. So now you know if you see a Baboose never to scream.

What am I thankful for? I am thankful for my parents! My parents do everything. If it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't be here right now writing this blog. If I needed them they would be right beside me. My parents put the clothes on my back, the food on the table and all the things I own. Another thing I am thankful for is that Canada is a free country. There is no  war or child slavery. I think that Canada is a awsome country. One more thing that I am thankful for is that I have my family they are always there for me if I need help. My grandma will always be there for me in the ups and downs she is the best.That is my list of the things that I am grateful for.

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 06:30 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 57

Here are my random facts:

1. My Favourite food is pasta`s

2. My Favourite color is lime green

3. I`ve been to BC and i hope to go back

4. I have two little sisters

5. My favourite snack is CHEESE!!!

6. My favourite class is ART!!!!

7. I have a cat.

pinkzebra