Copyright (c) 2014 by redtiger Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
redtiger -- Blogmeister

-

by redtiger teacher: Angela Ellis

My favourite thing to when I was 5-10 was play football. I like football because I like to watch it on T.V with my family. My cousin plays football for the Meadow Lake Spartans. When I grow up I want to play in the C.F.L. That stands for Canadian Football League. When ever my cousin came over we would play football in my back yard. That is my favourite thing to do when I was 5-10.

You should read these awesome books. My most favourite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever. This book is about a wimpy kid named Greg Heffley family gets trapped in a snow storm. My second favourite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Ugly Truth. This book is about a Wimpy kid named Greg Heffley and his uncle gets married. My third favourite series is the Warriors. This book is about four clans of cats that battle for what they think is right.

On snow days I usual stay at home. I call my friend over and we would play with my Nerf guns. If he can’t come over I would go to the lion’s park hill with my brother. After that we go home and play with my I Pod. Then my family and I watch a movie. That is what I do on a snow day.

In 20 years computers are going to evolve a lot. They are going to be 2 cm wide. They will be 10 inches in length. Also they are going to be voice activated. They are going to be touch screen and come with a cleaner. They will only need one cord that you can plug in anywhere. That is what I think computers will be like 20 years from now.

Yesterday we made some AWSOME gingerbread houses. We all were in a team of three. In my group we made a football theme. For the football players we used gummy bears. For the people in the stands we used more gummy bears and three Lego men. I brought some Lego peaces for the field goals. It was very fun. The good thing about it was we finish on time. There was nothing bad about it. Today we are going to vote on witch is the best. P.S ``I hope we win``.

The bravest thing I have ever done was probably do a back flip off the climbing wall at the pool. I was at swimming pool for swimming lessons and my coach said,” you can have some free time” so I did a back flip off the diving board. Then I went on the climbing wall and he said,” do a back flip” so I did. That is the bravest thing I have ever done.

My creatures name is Balabo. She is a girl. Balabo lives anywhere. She eats fish, snakes and crocodiles. Her friends are Zambo,Redtiger and Bluewolf. Her enemy is Bob.She is a good monster. She has 6 mouths and 8 fingers. She cane live forever. That is my monster.

The two best teams B.C Lions and the Winnipeg Blue Bombes went head to head for the Grey Cup! The winner was the B.C Lions. The score was 34-23. I wish the Rough Riders were there.

My favourite celebrity is Dwayne Johnson! He played in 13 different movies like The Rundown, Planet 51, Tooth Fairy, Fast Five, Doom, Faster, Be Cool, Race To Witch Mountain. In his earlier years he played football. He played for the University of Miami and then he played in the C.F.L for the Calgary Stampedes as a quarter back.

If I had to create a candy it would be called Nator. Ingredience sugar, hot sauce, flower, 2 eggs, chocolate chips and one drop of lava. The wrapper has a explosion timer on it.