Copyright (c) 2014 by purplecow Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
purplecow -- Blogmeister

Grade 6F

by purplecow

teacher: Angela Ellis

For Christmas this year I want to get everyone in my whole family a present. Like my sister she likes stuff like jewellery and stuff like that, so im going to get her a bracelet or a necklace. And my baby sister, I want to get her a toy or something. And maybe I’ll even going to get a present for my friend, Blackdog. Because for my birthday she gave me her little teddy bear that she really liked. So I want to get her something good too. And my Grandma loves it when I get her like presents and stuff. I don’t really know why I want to start giving presents and stuff, But it feels nice to.

Rosa parks is a woman who took stand and saved United States. She took stand by doing was she was determined for. One day she was on the bus, a white man came up to her because he wanted her seat, the police took her to prison, because she didn’t give her seat to the man. A lot of people like to take stand like Rosa Parks.

My monsters name is Mr.Packerman, it where’s a tie and everything just like Mr.Ackerman does, and it’s tall too. But it is really scared of fishes. Because it gets scared of its gills and the way its fin’s flap too. But it really does love horses because it thinks they’re really beautiful, like their tails and Strong Muscular Legs. But yeah my creature is really cool!

Yesterday the B.C. Lions were playing against the Blue Bombers for the grey cup.

I don’t know a thing about football, so I didn’t see the football game. But I do know that the B.C. Lions won the game! They won by 23-34, they played against the Blue Bombers. The Blue Bombers lost by 11 points, I think that’s a lot of points to win by.

I Dont have much candy left. And there is no rule for not bringing candy in our class. But if i were to make my own candy, It would be named Chocolate-Nana's, The inside will be all soft and mooshy. and the outside will be crunchy cause it has peanuts and hard chocolate. But the inside will taste like bananas. and the whole thing will be shaped like a dancing banana! And the wrapper would be yellow, the front would say Cocolate-Nanas, and on the back of it would have a toy, a little one like a toy Chocolate-Nana. Yeah that would be really cool!

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 06:48 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 43

For Halloween my mom wanted me to dress up as a cowgirl. I didn’t want to, but she already got me all the stuff. And now I guess I have to. I wanted to be something like a vampire or a zombie. Anything but a cowgirl! My mom always wants to do my hair and dress me up and stuff like that.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 06:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 39

For the field trip I would really like to go to Cold Lake. It would be a really neat place to visit and explore. There’s a lot of fun things to do there like go to the park and play, there is a air base there too. My uncle Roland lives in the base. Maybe I’ll see him shopping around, its kind of what he always does. And we could stay in a hotel and like the boys can stay in one room and the girls could stay in another room. (It’s what my old school used to do.) And it would be much fun! Well I guess that’s my way to convince my teacher to take us there.

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 04:54 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 40

Here are 7 thing's about me.

1) My favorite colors are purple green and yellow.

2)I love puppies

3)I have dark brown eyes

4)My favorite subject is french but I'm cree

5)I love candy

6)My best freinds names are Black dog and yellow zebra

7)I have long black hair

For the weekand me and my family are going to do at least five things that don't cost any money.Like going to visit my grandma and grandpa in Colebay , not do anything at all like what we usually do (but that's kinda too "Usual".), or go walking around someplace, or play some of my brother Neil's games from his X-box Maybe even we could go visit some friends like MJ.That would be fun for all of us, since we never go anywhere together...