Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Best friends-

The students of 3rd ESO at INS Manolo Hugué, doing the optional subject "Planning a Trip", are going to organize a trip to Holland, in a class exchange. They are going to Naaldwijk, in March. The Dutch students are coming to visit us in May.

by E teacher: Dolors Permanyer

Naaldwijk is a town in the Dutch province of South Holland. There are 17.753 inhabitans and It lies about 10 km. It’s very flat . The tallest mountain in Holand is Mont Vaalsm, it height is about 320 meters.The coat of arm of Naaldwijk is a red lion with blue claws and a crown.

The principal ingredients of Holland are potatoes, fresh fish and vegetables. A typical sweet is Griotten, a small black sweet that has liquorice.

In Naaldwijk there are some church. The most famouse are the Oude Kerk and Sint Adrianuskerk. In Naaldwijk there is an old water tower, too.

The festivities celebrated in Naaldwijk are Sinmaarten, 11th November; Day of the Queen, 30th April; Christmas Greeting, 25th December; and Games and eating traditional food as Oliebol.

The climate is temperate and wet.; it rains a lot but not very heavy.

They have cold summers with temperatures about 25ºC while the winters are very colds, with frequent frosts and fogs.

Article posted February 26, 2012 at 09:32 AM • comment • Reads 118 • see all articles

We are two Spanish teen girls who love music and dancing.