Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Best friends-

The students of 3rd ESO at INS Manolo Hugué, doing the optional subject "Planning a Trip", are going to organize a trip to Holland, in a class exchange. They are going to Naaldwijk, in March. The Dutch students are coming to visit us in May.

by E teacher: Dolors Permanyer

My name is Ester.

I’m fourteen years old. My birthday is 18th of April.

I’m from Caldes de Montbui. It’s a village near to Barcelona. My house is bigger than other house but it isn’t really big.

I have one sister. She’s older than me. She is seventeen years old. Her name is Anna. My mother’s name is Rosa and my father name is Josep. My mother is a psychologist and my father is an emergency control operator. I have one cat. Its name is Lins. My grannies are alive but my granddads are dead.

I’ve got  long brown hair and brown eyes. My face is oval. I’ve got a little nose. I’ve got a fair skin. I’m a bit high. I’m cheerful, happy and friendly. I’m intelligent and confident.

I love dancing and I dance twice a week. I’m starting to learn how to play the guitar. My favourite food is my granny’s food. My favourite music group is Maldita Nerea.

My sister also did an exchange and she had fun. So I want to make this exchange to meet new people and a new country.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 06:17 AM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles

We are two Spanish teen girls who love music and dancing.