Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

Laura and Marina:)

Caldes de Montbui

The students of 3rd ESO at INS Manolo Hugué, doing the optional subject "Planning a Trip", are going to organize a trip to Holland, in a class exchange. They are going to Naaldwijk, in March. The Dutch students are coming to visit us in May.

by M

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

In Holland there are 16.705.400 inhabitants. Holland is a beautiful country. There are some natural parks the largest are is ’The Hoge Veluwe’. In holland has be born Vincent Van Gogh, there was a famous painter. His best famous painting there were ‘The Sunflowers’. In Holland there are many windmills working today. In Holland there are a city, there is a centre of cheese, the city is Edam. People say that tulips originated in Holland but really are originated from Kazajistán.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 11:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

Naaldwijk is a unknown town for us. It is a little city. Naaldwijk is a town in the Dutch province of South Holland. It lies about 10 km outhwest of The Hague. The town has a population of around 17,370.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 11:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 39

Caldes de Montbui is a little town. Caldes is next to Barcelona. There are a lot of celebrations: "Festa Major", "Capvuitada"...

In Caldes there is a square with "Termes Romanes" and a fountain with hot water. Caldes is famous for this.

Hi,

my name is Laura Diaz. I’m fourteen years old. My birthday’s 1st of April.

I'm not very tall high. I have brown hair shoulders above. I have brown eyes.

I love clothes. I like going shopping with my friends or my mother and my sister. I usually wear long jeans, and sometimes are colored jeans. I always wear earrings, I love earrings. I love painting my nails. I have many diferent colours: electric blue, orange, pink, black, yellow, green, light blue, red...

I haven’t favourite food but I like pasta and fish very much.

I use contact lenses, but without color.

I live with my family:

-My mother Conxita, she is very sociable and she is always happy. Her job is a secretary in a family company. She speaks a little English.

-My father Tomas, he is hard-working. He is also very loving such as my sister and my mother. His job is an electrician. He has a company.

-My little sister Marta, she is very beautiful. She has starded secundary school this year. She’s twelve years old.

My grandparents live in Caldes too. Their names are: Mercè, Josep, Antonia and

Tomas. ¡I love my family!

We live in a house, in the -Raval del Remei- in Caldes de Montbui. The house has not garden. It has a large parking with a terrace. The dining room and kitchen are on the first floor. Also in the first floor there is a WC. In the second floor is the room of my sister and me. There are two toilets and the room of my parents. In the last silver we have a sofa and a TV. There is a terrace. There are also a computer and a table where we work. I have a dog, Pruna. It lives with us. It’s very small and very beautiful. It’s a Yorksay Terrier.

My best friends are: Sara, Sandra, Alba, Helena, Georgina and Marina.

All of them are next to me when I need them. They are like my sisters.

I like going out with my friends, listening to music when I'm bored. I like a band called: Maldita Nerea. The singers that I like are: Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera, and Jenifer Lopez. I like all kinds of music pop, rock, “regeton” ... The only kind of music that I don’t like are opera and classical music. I like movies with romance. My favorites are:-The Twilight Saga- and -three meters above the sky (3MSC)-. This movie is Spanish. Scary movies or horror, I don’t like. Apart from the films I also like of the adventures, such as Harry Potter.

I’m very happy doing this exchange, because It’s a new and good experience for me.

My spoken English is a medium level but I hope to practice with you.

See you soon!!

Laura.

Hello!

My name is Marina, I’m 14 years old. My birthday is in 25 of September. I live in Caldes de Montbui and I study in IES Manolo Hugué. I lived with my family: My mother, she is very sociable; my father, he is hard-working and my sister, she is sportiest. I have a dog and a little guinea pig.

I like meet my friends, going shopping and act. I was in drama class. I don’t have a favorite food, but I really like fruit. I live in a house with a garden. I like clothes and go in to the cinema with my friends. Caldes de Montbui is a town; there are not malls, cinemas and bowlings. Is a little and quiet town. My school are normally, are big and spacious; but sometimes the classes are bored. I was better than the leanguages of mathematics. I’m really happy with this exchange; I think it will be a good experience for me. I love music, and my friends are very important for my and my life in the institute. I don’t like the horror films if I see one I do not sleep at night. I like romantic, adventure and mystery films. When you come here you know my family and my best friends. In this exchange there are some friends: Laura, Alba, Laia, Aida, Lydia, Coral…

My dog is a baby, but when you visit me I don’t think is. Is a Golden Retriver, Is really cute. I like sea and swimming pool, I love swim. I’m laugh and sociable. I have apartment on Platja D’aro, Is a town summer. There are many shops and beaches. In summer I going on Platja D’aro and one or two times I go on boat for the sea with my family or my friends, there is fantastic.

Bye:)

Article posted October 4, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

Hi,

We are Marina and Laura. We are very happy for this exchange because is a new experience for us. We are excited because we meet new people. We want to have international friends.

We have never been to Holland, we are looking forward to meeting the country.

We are 14 years old. We are happy girls.