Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

Caldes de Montbui

The students of 3rd ESO at INS Manolo Hugué, doing the optional subject "Planning a Trip", are going to organize a trip to Holland, in a class exchange. They are going to Naaldwijk, in March. The Dutch students are coming to visit us in May.

by L

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

Laia (: 10/28/11
Naaldwijk 10/25/11
Aida :) 10/21/11
Exchange'11 10/07/11

Hello! My name is Laia Muñoz Martínez. I was born in Barcelona. I’m 14 years old. I study English in IES Manolo Hugué, my school. I live in Caldes the Montbui with my mum, but my father lives in Sant Cugat del Vallés, because they are separated.

I have four brothers. I live with my mum, her husband, my sister, and one of my brothers. And my father lives with his girlfriend, their two children, my brother and each fortnight my sister and me.

I love
listening to music, especially dance and go out with friends. I have a boyfriend. But what I like most is going out with my ​​friends. I always aim for good grades, I'm very intelligent and have many friends.

See you soon!

Naaldwijk is a town in the Dutch province of South Holland. Naaldwijk lies in the heart of Westland. Typically, have cold weather Naaldwikj is almost always raining, but when it rains, it rains little quantity.The largest economic sector is greenhouse horticulture. The village of Naaldwijk has a population of around 15,440. The Dutch are renowned for hearty soups that are packed with flavour. A meal in themselves, these soups will keep you going for a while.

Hi! My name’s Aida Martí Ruiz. I was born in Barcelona. I’m 14 years old. I study English at school IES Manolo Hugué and I live in Caldes de Montbui, near Barcelona. I love meeting new people, I know all the people of my town, and part of people from Palau Solità I Plegamans, the town next to Caldes.

My hobbies are playing basketball and music, I really like singing and dancing. My favourite singers are Rihanna, Jason Derulo, and Pitbull. But I really like music machine and hardcore, too. I’m very quiet and shy, but with my friends I’m very extrovert and funny. About my physical appearance, I’m thin and tall, I have blond hair and green eyes. I usually wear jeans, leggings or shorts, beauty T-shirts from Bershka, and simple shoes or sandals. And I love earrings! I can’t go out home without any earrings.

About my family, my parents are divorced, and I
live with my mum, and her husband Robert, in a flat with a terrace where the sun shines a lot. But, it is a pity, I don’t have any brothers or sisters. My mum likes to cook, she cooks “paella” really well, a typical dish from here. I hope that we enjoy the exchange.

Kisses, see you soon!

Hello, in this project we will exchange with other students in Naaldwijk. We hope we spend it very well, make new friends, have a good experience, and take good note. See you soon! :)