Title: Grade 3 Toy Advertisement (04/19/12)
Description: Enter the image of your toy and the advertisement you wrote for it.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:22 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 347

THIS IS AN eggstraordinary school bus that will be fun for everyone.Made from an egg carton,this bus looks like a real school bus.The movable wheels  allow you to drive it wherever you want .Il has a safty stop sign that flips out,as the children aer getting on and off. The lid even opens, so you can add your own passengers. Children will love playing wiht this bus , since riding the bus is always fun.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 81

It's fast! It's cool! It's homemade fun. Just wind it up and watch it go. It goes from sun up to sun down .It's Crazy Car. Get it today.

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 03:17 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 69

My model is a beach cleaning machine. It cleans the sand and levels it out. Children would play on the beach and pretend they are helping the environment. Ages 6+. You must be 18 or older to order online.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:20 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 76

$19.99 HOT NEW TOY The UFO is a new and amazing toy.  It can pick up the school bus that comes with it .  This UFO is great for special occasions.  You have to get this toy.  It is so cool and you will absolutely love it!!

Battieries not uncluded.  You must be 18 or older to order.

CALL: 1-800-UFO

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:20 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 86

Design your own car! Choose your favorite team or colors. It's homemade and fun! You can race your friends to see whose car is the fastest.

I chose my toy to be a scooter. A scooter is a toy that you can ride on. Kids like to ride on it because they can play games. They are fun and you get exercize. You can move faster on them than if you were walking and you do not have to move your  legs as much. It is an easy way to get around.

It's fun!

It's great!

It's awesome!

The Cougar Kicker Game is fun for everyone! Shoot the ball using the super strong sling shot action and watch as your friends try to defend the goal.

The CC company introduces their first member of a new series called Penguins On.. children will love moving his arms up and down with ease.Simply balance ruler up and down to  move Penguin'sarms both at one time or maybe just one. children will also love this adorable, cute, little, new friend and will want to collect them all!

Here is my invention. It is a PASSWORD LOCKER HELMET.  I think every kid will love it, because it keeps you AND your stuff safe when your ide your bike. Only you can unlock it! It's awsome and useful!!

Pull the string & watch it fly.

Hours of fun right at your fingertips.   

Buy yours today for the   

low price of $5.99!

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 59

You will love the new Slingbox from Kish Products! It has cool baskets ,colorful balls,and an awesome slingshot. Loads of fun for everyone-it is really easy to play, all you have to do is get the balls into the baskets useing the slingshot.  1-3 players from ages 9 to 99--highest score wins! Slinbox can be yours today for just $14.95.

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 03:34 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 66

This is an amazing toy named a Gyroscope or Top.IT is so fun to play with because it spins around.When it spins you see beautiful colors.When the pencil spins, it also draws swirly pictures.  No two pictures will ever be the same. It is fun to see how long the gyroscope will spin. You can even compete with yoru friends to see which will spin the longest.this is such a creative toy that anyone can make!

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 80

Monkeyin' Around - The tree bounce that will make your monkey go ga-ga for bananas!

My toy is a monkey tree bounce.The monkeys climb then tree in hopes of finding bananas. They bounce  and jump searching for their favorite food.

My toy uses many common products such  as styrofoam a wood stick, a straw, and magnets. When placed together these products create a bouncing effect. Magnets have a north pole and a south pole. When the opposite poles touch the magnets attract or stick together. When the same poles touch the magnets repulse or push away from one another. My toy shows examples of both. The magnets that repulse one another cause the straw and the topoper to bounce and move up and down on the wood stick. This makes the monkeys appear to be jumping or bouncing.

This is a great toy for children because it is both fun and educational. MOnkeys are exciting creatures that rule the jungle. This toy will show kids that learning about magneets in science can be fun.

Approximate price of my toy: $5.00

Children would like to buy Floppy The  Bird . He is colorful, and safe to play with. Floppy likes to fly and flop his wings. He has button eyes and makes a good friend.

Article posted April 26, 2012 at 03:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 76

The bird watcher is great for boring days at home .Just fill the bird feeder with seeds and watch them come. With a removable lid for easy filling. You can cout how many birds will feed from the 3 hole bird feeder for fun on thoes boring days.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 70

SS.Monkey senses  danger on all sides. How can this all powerful submarine escape from the dangerous giant octopuses and razor teeth sharks? The capitan shouts push the wingspandbutton! bubble,bubble,bubble the submarine  rises to the surface. with lighting speed its giant wings spread,lifting the submarine to safty! this amzing toy could be yours today ,for just 19.99 plus shipping and handling. kids, tell your mom and dad to help you plase your order since you must be 18 and older for allphone and internet orders.

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:22 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 66

My toy is a jeep. It's fun and you can pretend it moves very fast. It's ''green''because it's made with recycable materialas like cardborad, bottle caps, foil paper, plastic, wood, and buttons. Either a boy or a girl will love it. If you like it you can get it,or you can easily make your own.

It's a 2 - level store with a working elevator!

The elevator can fit up to 4 shoppers in it!

Put little toys in the elevator, and pull the string and move it yourself!

Put more toys in the shoe store and let the shopping begin!

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:47 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 70

Get your Fantastic Bus now! It's sold at all toy stores. It only cost $9.99. It's great for long trips or on vacation. You can put LEGO people inside or your favorite action figures inside. It's fun,cool and good little for for  transportation. Go buy your Fantastic Bus today!

Koko's Fun Pinwheel, only 2.99, will give you tons of fun in the wind. Hold it in the winde and watch it spin. I like to play tag and hold my Koko's Fun Pinwheel as I run and watch it spin, spin, spin. Makes me happy to see the pinwheel spin. You will want to give it a try and watch it spin while running in an open field. Makes you want to smile.

This new toy car is  recyclable. No viedo game console needed ,just a good old fashioned toy. Not only does this toy car, urge you to use your imagionation for play, it is good for the enviornment! This car is purposely desingned to be used without a remot control, You must propel the car to move. Your child will be able to take along  the Gold Roaster any where they want to go . No bulky accessories to carry with you.The possibilites are endless for countless hours of fun.Parents,you will be glad to know this car does not  require the purchace of batteries.Open the box ,and you are readyto go on many new adventures.Suggested retail price is $6.00. What a bargain! The Goldroadster is available at all toy retailers.This toy is not recommended for children under the age of 3.

Hey Kids! Check it out! CREEPY CRAWLER is a non-mechanical spider that will provide hours of fun scaring your friends and family.  Pull the string on top of the body and with the rotation of a spool and rubber band, CREEPY CRAWLER will move forward.  Keep everyone guessing what just crept by them.  Best of all parents, NO batteries required! 

CREEPY CRAWLER coming soon to a store near you!!!

Have you ever dreamed to fly?

Have you ever wished you could do barrel rolls and loops?

Have you ever experienced the freedom of flight?

Get ready because, now you can fulfill your dreams with the greatest toy airplane in the world!

RED TAIL - King of the Sky

The wheels and propeller actually spin!

ONLY $4.99!

Brought to you by Jack Mac Inc.

Imagination is not included

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:57 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 79

How good can you fling?

Meteor Madness will put your flinging skills to the test. Help keep the meteors in their craters before they land on earth.Use the spinner tosee what "meteor crater" you need to fling to. Use the slingshot to get the meteor in that co;or crater and double the points. The first to reach 500 points wins the game.              

Keep flinging away as you enjoy a family game night!

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:56 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 69

Are you bored? Are you tired of sitting around all day?

Then play My Amazing Yo-Yo Activity! You can play by yourself or with your friends.

OBJECT: put your thumbs on the board,  and flip it up. Try to get the ball in the holes. Whoever gets the most points wins!   

SO GET YOUR FRIENDS AND START YO-YO-ING!!!

Article posted April 19, 2012 at 03:48 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 86

Piggy Target only $24.99!

Hours of fun with your friends!!

Five colors of birds included!!!

For ages 4 and up.

He is great! See him wave to you! Get them while they last. 

Batteries not needed For children 5+ Only at Toys R Us

Rocket Car!  

See our new Rocket Car.  It has a big balloon attached to a tube that shoots it forward with great speed!  You even make your own picture for it!