Copyright (c) 2014 by F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
F -- Blogmeister

Going to Naaldwijk-

The students of 3rd ESO at INS Manolo Hugué, doing the optional subject "Planning a Trip", are going to organize a trip to Holland, in a class exchange. They are going to Naaldwijk, in March. The Dutch students are coming to visit us in May.

by F teacher: Dolors Permanyer

Our town is Caldes de Montbui. It is in Vallés Oriental and 30 Km far from Barcelona. It was a Roman town. It has thermal water and It has three famous spas: "Broquetes", "Vila de Caldes" and "Termes Victoria".There are hotels and there is one interesing museum, "Thermalia". 

The town festival's called "Festa Major" and It takes place in October. At "Festa Major" there is a funfair, concerts and more activities. These activities are "Sardanes": the typical dance of Catalonia, "Castellers": raised people on on one, and they form a kind of humans castle, and "Capgrossos" and "Gegants": disguised people, some with giant heads and others as giants.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 06:13 AM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles

We are students of 3r ESO in Manolo Hugué and we are planning a exchange with Dutch people in Naaldwijk. We go to Holland in March and They come in in May.