Copyright (c) 2014 by Dolors Permanyer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dolors Permanyer -- Blogmeister

Planning a trip

The students of 3rd ESO at INS Manolo Hugué, doing the optional subject "Planning a Trip", are going to organize a trip to Holland, in a class exchange. They are going to Naaldwijk, in March. The Dutch students are coming to visit us in May.

by Dolors Permanyer

last exchange blog
Dalton Mavo School

to my students

• I've been revising your work on the blog and :

• MOST OF YOU haven't  posted the article about Anne Frank

• MOST OF YOU have to post the article with information aobut your presentation (I will upload the ppt, (see Lydia & Alba's blog)

• Laia and Aida have to publish the article about the airport and the article about Netherlands (questions)

• Lucas and Artur have to finish the article about the airport

• Remember as well that your WORD DOCUMENT has to be complete (including presentation and information about Anne Frank) and printed by next Tuesday 7th February. 

YOU WON'T PASS THE SUBJECT IF THE WORK IS NOT COMPLETED!!!    

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 03:49 PM • comment • Reads 56 • see all articles

Caldes de Montbui

Dolors Permanyer teaches English at INS Manolo Hugué. She likes her job very much and loves the smile in the face of her students. This is why she planned this project. Let's hope she and her students have a good time!