Copyright (c) 2014 by GeorgiaM788 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GeorgiaM788 -- Blogmeister

Math Maniac-

This blog is a place for fifth graders in Grand Forks, ND to share their thinking about math. The purpose of our blog is to communicate our learning through authentic interaction. We hope you will visit our page often and respond to our writing, thinking process, and problem solving.

by GeorgiaM788 teacher: Alice Smith

I liked the second site the best because it was the most fun and I had to think the hardest on it. I didn't understand how to play it at first but then I got the hang of it and it turned out to be very fun. The first site was my third favorite. It was fun and easy. I liked the other sites more because they were more challenging. The third site was very fun. I did not get a good score the first time I tried but I got better as I kept trying. Fractions, decimals, and percents are so fun!:)

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 07:29 PM • comment (4) • Reads 42 • see all articles

Hi! I like math, reading, and social studies. My favorite color is light blue. I like to read and have fun! I have two friendly cats. Those are some things about me!