Copyright (c) 2014 by JackL712 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JackL712 -- Blogmeister

Everything About Math!-

This blog is a place for fifth graders in Grand Forks, ND to share their thinking about math. The purpose of our blog is to communicate our learning through authentic interaction. We hope you will visit our page often and respond to our writing, thinking process, and problem solving.

by JackL712 teacher: Alice Smith

Fractions & Decimals & Percents... Oh my!
These sites really help me with fractions, decimals, and percents. These sites help me understand how to tell which fraction is greater or smaller. They also help me figure out which decimals, fractions, and percents are equivalent. These sites really help me understand percents, fractions, and decimals.

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 04:56 PM • comment (3) • Reads 44 • see all articles

Hi, i'm in Mrs. Smith's 5th grade math group. I look forward to blogging because I did it last year in 4th grade and enjoyed it a lot! I enjoy math, reading, sports, science, and social studies. I look forward to hearing back from you and I will try to write back as much as I can! These are some things about me.