Copyright (c) 2014 by JackL712 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JackL712 -- Blogmeister

Everything About Math!-

This blog is a place for fifth graders in Grand Forks, ND to share their thinking about math. The purpose of our blog is to communicate our learning through authentic interaction. We hope you will visit our page often and respond to our writing, thinking process, and problem solving.

by JackL712 teacher: Alice Smith

I am very surprised! I was actually very accurate. On the alien angles game I got 6 right in a row! But they go by tens. I did another one though, that one was measured by ones. But, I still did well. I am definitely getting a lot better!

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 05:47 PM • comment • Reads 43 • see all articles

Hi, i'm in Mrs. Smith's 5th grade math group. I look forward to blogging because I did it last year in 4th grade and enjoyed it a lot! I enjoy math, reading, sports, science, and social studies. I look forward to hearing back from you and I will try to write back as much as I can! These are some things about me.