Copyright (c) 2014 by BailleyG697 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BailleyG697 -- Blogmeister

The Math Girl-

This blog is a place for fifth graders in Grand Forks, ND to share their thinking about math. The purpose of our blog is to communicate our learning through authentic interaction. We hope you will visit our page often and respond to our writing, thinking process, and problem solving.

by BailleyG697 teacher: Alice Smith

I think it's great that we get to read about the Civil War because in school we are learning about!!

In one of these sites you get to take 2 IQ tests and see how much you know about the Civil War!!!! The the other sites teach you more about the Civil War ( You might get some answers for the test on there!).

Well I hope that you guys liked these sites because I know that I did!!!! Bye!!! ;)

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 09:23 AM • comment • Reads 65 • see all articles

Hello, I'm excited to start this blog about math because I love math. Math isn't the only thing i like to do, I like to play Sunflake soccer, read, and hang out with my friends. One of my favorite ways to solve math problems is using partial products. That's some of the things about me. See ya later!