Copyright (c) 2014 by BailleyG697 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BailleyG697 -- Blogmeister

The Math Girl-

This blog is a place for fifth graders in Grand Forks, ND to share their thinking about math. The purpose of our blog is to communicate our learning through authentic interaction. We hope you will visit our page often and respond to our writing, thinking process, and problem solving.

by BailleyG697 teacher: Alice Smith

This game was really fun because I got to play it with my friend Moriah. I won once and she won once. It was very fun. I hope that had you a great time playing this game because I know I sure did! Bye! ;)

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 03:58 PM • comment • Reads 48 • see all articles

Hello, I'm excited to start this blog about math because I love math. Math isn't the only thing i like to do, I like to play Sunflake soccer, read, and hang out with my friends. One of my favorite ways to solve math problems is using partial products. That's some of the things about me. See ya later!