Copyright (c) 2014 by KevinB691 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KevinB691 -- Blogmeister

Blog Blurb

2011-2012 Math Bloggers

This blog is a place for fifth graders in Grand Forks, ND to share their thinking about math. The purpose of our blog is to communicate our learning through authentic interaction. We hope you will visit our page often and respond to our writing, thinking process, and problem solving.

by KevinB691

teacher: Alice Smith

Light Blue, Dark Blue
For this math problem there were five squares. The first one was 1/1 and the next one was 2/3 so if you notice that the numerator is *2 and the denominator is *3 so that is how the next square is 4/9
So if you keep on going you will get up to 64/729 for this problem but it is weird how 1/1 can get all the way up to 64/729 by multiplying the numerator by 2 and the denominator by 3.

Article posted February 8, 2012 at 10:48 AM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles

Hello I am a 5th grader, I like math and our teacher taught us new things. She even taught us short cuts in partial products. It's so cool and math rocks! I hope you will enjoy my blog. Our math teacher is the best person to have for math!