Aranae

Welcome to our blog. We are a group of 3rd grade students from Grand Forks, ND. Our blog is intended to communicate our learning throughout the year through authentic interaction. The students will be actively involved in their own learning. They will work with one another to learn the value of collaboration through expression, peer teaching and editing. We are excited to have this opportunity to share our ideas and knowledge with you and we look forward to your feedback. We hope you enjoy our blog and enjoy watching us learn and grow.

teacher: Mrs. Mercil

If I were president I would raise money for the people without education, especially college, because the price of college and many other forms of education is high enough to put people in poverty. I would also reinforce the penalty for poaching and smuggling animals. I would try to make the country at least 70% zero waste by recycling and stopping pollution.

Article posted February 21, 2012 at 12:42 PM • comment • Reads 49 • see all articles

My favorite animals are spiders. The animals that I find the most interesting are ants. I have a tarantula, who is a Chelian Rose hair tarantula.