1. If i were principal i would have a policy that if a whole class does there homework they will get a choice to get either a study hall or pizza party.

2.I would also have a policy that one student out of the class would be a teacher for that period.

3. I would have the teacher give a quiz were people can work in a group and if they win they will get a home work pass.

4. I would have a class president election

5. Also the middle school would be able to have swimming again.

6. For gym every other you have it he gym teacher will pick a student to choose the game o play.

7.You don't have to wear a uniform unless we have visitors and guests.

8. We will have a organized party for every holiday.

By: Victoria Omoregie

France is a fabulous place to visit. They have excellent food and beautiful sights to see. For example their caves I Lascaux, they were the first drawings ever found painted by prehistoric humans. France is located in the European country. And it’s the fourth-fifths size of Texas! The capital of France is Paris, France. There flag is blue, white, and red divided in 3’s almost like Americas flag colors. France’s population is 64,876,618. Highly populated. In France they speak 23 languages! If I were to visit France I would see the prehistoric drawings in France. And also learn some of the languages.

France’s climate is like Americas. Cold is winter, and hot is summer. Major religions in France are Muslim and Islam. Muslim is when you believe in one incomparable God. Natural resources in France are coal, iron, bauxite and uranium. The average age of males to get married is 30. The average for women is 29, 30.

Customs In France are croissant sandwiches, and croissant bread. They taste really good and are famous food. In France gift giving is different. You have to give an odd number of flowers. But except for 13 because that’s considered unlucky. The literacy rate 25 and over, also read and write. Kids also learn different languages. They have really good education there.

In France they have beautiful sights. Some are even history. Like the caves. Also the Eiffel tower. And the D-Day beaches. If I were to go to France I would definitely recommend these places to visit. There beautiful sights. Especially the caves . Which were drawn by prehistoric humans. In conclusion France is a

Article posted December 2, 2011 at 04:11 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

1.I like different kinds of music

2.I recommend the book Helen keller

3.My favorite movie is The Blind Side

4.I think Shaynia and raquel(shorties) are awesome because they are always there for me

5.If i had a million dollars i would pay for my college and also my syblings college and activities

6. The best creature ever made was my family and a little girl named Shaynia Jean

7.I wish that I could meet a celebrity

8.If i can change anything about the world it would be to have peace

9.I hope that people wil grow to be a positive and successful person

10.Im a good freind because i will love mt besties and have there backs