Copyright (c) 2014 by rebeccac Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
rebeccac -- Blogmeister

-

by rebeccac teacher: Alfonso Gonzalez

macros

Here is a scud that period 6 g1 fond it is worth 2 points that means it is tolerant to pollution. We scored our creek after everybody got a microscope and a sample of water then the whole class put in what they found, and as a total of the bugs that we found, and got 21 points. 21 points is a potentially good water quality but on BIBI we were very low integrity but we have a good creek. When we went to Cispus we went to a creek called yellow jacket creek after we came back we saw that the creek that we saw was clearer and it was mostly the same just a little bit higher so its a lot different but its still cool to see bug .

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 04:14 PM • comment (3) • Reads 50 • see all articles