Teddy bear.

Welcome to our blog. We are a group of 3rd grade students from Grand Forks, ND. Our blog is intended to communicate our learning throughout the year through authentic interaction. The students will be actively involved in their own learning. They will work with one another to learn the value of collaboration through expression, peer teaching and editing. We are excited to have this opportunity to share our ideas and knowledge with you and we look forward to your feedback. We hope you enjoy our blog and enjoy watching us learn and grow.

teacher: Mrs. Mercil

my dream
My dream is to go to Chicago and to find a home there. I want to get a job there too. I want to be a doctor also. It will take a long time for studying in college. When I get out of college I would find a hospital,but if I cant be a doctor I would be a vet. I want to have a child but there a lot of work to take care of.

Article posted March 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles

Hi,my name is Teddy bear. I am in 3rd grade. Science and cursive are my favorite subjects in school. I love school because it is fun. Math is really easy this year. My 3DS is my favorite thing to do at home.