Teddy bear.

Welcome to our blog. We are a group of 3rd grade students from Grand Forks, ND. Our blog is intended to communicate our learning throughout the year through authentic interaction. The students will be actively involved in their own learning. They will work with one another to learn the value of collaboration through expression, peer teaching and editing. We are excited to have this opportunity to share our ideas and knowledge with you and we look forward to your feedback. We hope you enjoy our blog and enjoy watching us learn and grow.

teacher: Mrs. Mercil

I learned that you should never go back in to a burning building. If you forget your phone go to your nieghbors house and call the fire department there phone.If you have pets in your house dont go back for them.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 10:52 AM • comment • Reads 46 • see all articles

Hi,my name is Teddy bear. I am in 3rd grade. Science and cursive are my favorite subjects in school. I love school because it is fun. Math is really easy this year. My 3DS is my favorite thing to do at home.