Legocreator

Welcome to our blog. We are a group of 3rd grade students from Grand Forks, ND. Our blog is intended to communicate our learning throughout the year through authentic interaction. The students will be actively involved in their own learning. They will work with one another to learn the value of collaboration through expression, peer teaching and editing. We are excited to have this opportunity to share our ideas and knowledge with you and we look forward to your feedback. We hope you enjoy our blog and enjoy watching us learn and grow.

teacher: Mrs. Mercil

I were president I would make rich people pay more taxes, because if rich people payed the average amount and someone who's working there tail off trying to pay taxes. But then someone like Mitt Romney who get's paid 54,000 dollars a day when he only has to pay the average amount of taxes.

Article posted February 21, 2012 at 09:57 AM • comment (1) • Reads 37 • see all articles

I'm 8 years old. My favorite places to go are my grandma's cabin's and my cabin in Bemidji. I love legos. When I grow I want to be a lego creator, a lawyer, an artist, a cop, and babysitter.