Kitkat

Welcome to our blog. We are a group of 3rd grade students from Grand Forks, ND. Our blog is intended to communicate our learning throughout the year through authentic interaction. The students will be actively involved in their own learning. They will work with one another to learn the value of collaboration through expression, peer teaching and editing. We are excited to have this opportunity to share our ideas and knowledge with you and we look forward to your feedback. We hope you enjoy our blog and enjoy watching us learn and grow.

teacher: Mrs. Mercil

Down in Pierre 05/21/12
Principal 05/11/12
Water Saftey 05/03/12
my dream 03/20/12
Xcel enegry 03/02/12
if i were president... 02/21/12
Laura Ingalls Wilder 02/15/12
my hero 01/20/12
Titanic 01/13/12
Arrays 12/19/11

The first day I would give less homework to the kids and each kid that comes to the office cause there in trouble I'd give them more homework.The second day I would visit each class and give them each treats and then go home.
On the third day I would do the same routine then go home and plan the next day. On the fifth and final day I'd give the kids 2 treats and a proud moment then go home and rest.

Article posted May 11, 2012 at 01:31 PM • comment • Reads 42 • see all articles

I'm 8 and I love 3rd grade. My sisters are in forth grade and they love me and love to play with our dog Bailey. One of my sisters is 10 the other one is 9. Last but not least I love my family.