Rose

Welcome to our blog. We are a group of 3rd grade students from Grand Forks, ND. Our blog is intended to communicate our learning throughout the year through authentic interaction. The students will be actively involved in their own learning. They will work with one another to learn the value of collaboration through expression, peer teaching and editing. We are excited to have this opportunity to share our ideas and knowledge with you and we look forward to your feedback. We hope you enjoy our blog and enjoy watching us learn and grow.

teacher: Mrs. Mercil

I'm NOT a turkey I'm a policeman!See here's my badge.(Even though it's fake). My name's Ted and I own a police car.If you try to hurt me I'll put you in jail!I'll call my partners,Bob and Jill and they'll help me! UH OH,RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!I'm calling them!Ring ring HELP ME!

Article posted November 23, 2011 at 09:02 AM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles

My favorite sports are gymnastics and dance. Lime green is my favorite color. Science is my favorite subject in school. I'm an eight year old girl. I love swimming and playing outside. January is my birthday month.