Rose

Welcome to our blog. We are a group of 3rd grade students from Grand Forks, ND. Our blog is intended to communicate our learning throughout the year through authentic interaction. The students will be actively involved in their own learning. They will work with one another to learn the value of collaboration through expression, peer teaching and editing. We are excited to have this opportunity to share our ideas and knowledge with you and we look forward to your feedback. We hope you enjoy our blog and enjoy watching us learn and grow.

teacher: Mrs. Mercil

At Folly Beach, Where the fun begins

At folly beach, Where the sand is so soft

At Folly Beach, where my sister is scared.

At Folly Beach, Where the cold water will cool you down,

At Folly Beach,Where I have fun.

AT Folly beach, Is where I want To be right now.

I love Folly Beach.

When we started to walk to the Myra Museum it didn't seem so long but the walk was long. We were happy when we got into a cold building. My favorite building was either the steel house or the one room school house I can't choose. I don't have a least favorite. In one of the houses there was a picture of Sitting Bull's cousin. I learned that Grand Forks is flat because of the ice age. Henry Wheeler was a doctor and he used dead people to pratice. Luckily we don't have to use out houses=http://!

I would start with having no soccer, basketball, football, and baseball/ softball. I would have Friday fun day. There would be only gym for specials, the teachers would teach Spanish, music and every class would have 5 minutes of library. I would get swings and tire swings. Most everything else I would leave it to the secretary.

Did you know that it takes 3 people to water ski. The people are the boat driver the skier and the watcher. That is what I learned at Kids Don't Float , water safety. My favorite station was either the speed boats or the cooler of ice where we had to grab something at the bottom because that felt good.

Article posted March 20, 2012 at 06:18 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

My dream is o be like Nastia Lukens. I will have to point my toes, squeaze my arms and legs and work really hard! Getting a bunch of nines and making it to level ten would be helpful! I would have to be an amazing gymnast and later on make it to the olympics! If I were like Nastia Lukens I would be famuos and have a Super Girl clothing line. I'll work really Hard to make my dream come true.

Article posted February 21, 2012 at 06:45 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

I would give money to animal shelters so they could build their shelters bigger so they can hold more animals. I would try to stop all the littering because the world will be gross if somebody doesn't stop it. I would also give money to homeless shelters so they can have better clothes and more cozy pajamas.

Enjoy my presentation about Mary Lou Retton.

http://bit.ly/wM4ist

Someone I admire is Nastia Lukens because I want to be just like her when I grow up.Nastia Lukens is a gymnast.I want to be like her because I would make it to regionals.Nastia also has a Super Girl clothing line and it would be cool to have some type of girl clothing line. Even though gymnastics is hard it's also a lot of fun.

When the Titanic sunk it split in half. One thousand five hundred seventeen people died. During the sinking of the Titanic the life boats were half filled. There were two thousand two hundred twenty three passengers on the Titanic. The Titanic was eight hundred eighty two feet long.

Rose's Array Show on PhotoPeach

My favorite sports are gymnastics and dance. Lime green is my favorite color. Science is my favorite subject in school. I'm an eight year old girl. I love swimming and playing outside. January is my birthday month.