Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

This year was supposed to be fun for Rory and Derek’s summer. But there was a problem a very big problem. They had to meet a new girl in town named Bolivia. But Derek and Rory didn’t want to meet her. But as usual Rory’s mother forced them to, even though they didn’t want to.

The next day it was time for them to meet Bolivia but at the same time they had another friend that wanted them to go to his house. So they decided to go to hi house instead spending a whole summer sunny day with a girl. But when they arrived to their friend’s house they wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

Then they thought to themselves maybe it wasn’t a horrible idea about meeting Bolivia. So when they got out of their friend’s houses they decided to go to Bolivia’s house. When they got to Bolivia’s house they knocked on the door but just before they knocked on the door they made a promise to not talk to Bolivia. Then the door opened Bolivia’s mother shouted out “welcome!”.

They stepped into the house and sat down on a char. Bolivia’s father yelled out, The hamburgers are ready!! They asked Rory and Derek how did they like there hamburger they said with everything. Finally it was time for them to eat. Then just when Rory was about to talk to Bolivia Derek whispered into Rory’s ear remember when we made a promises about not talking to Bolivia Rory said ya.

Then they began to stuff food into their mouths so they would not be able to talk to Bolivia and just when they were about to go home Bolivia’s mother yelled don’t leave now it is time for the cake!!Rory and Derek could not miss the cake. When they were done eating cake they had to go home.

One summer afternoon as Derek and Rory were walking to Bolivia’s aunt’s house, they decided to invite Bolivia to the pool. They wanted to bring Lucette with them but there was a sign that said no pets were allowed in. They got really upset that they had to go back and take Lucette home; they promised her that they will come home as soon as possible. When the boys and Bolivia left, Bolivia put Lucette in her cage; she was really bored and didn’t have anything to do.

**1 hour and 30 minutes**

Hey were home yelled Bolivia! Lucette woke up in a flash she started to fly all over the cage. Bolivia opened the cage and Lucette went on her arm, Bolivia just remembered that she left the boys outside she ran out and nobody was out there. She thought that the boys were mad at her for closing the door on them. Bolivia went and changed clothes and then she and Lucette went to the Derek’s and Rory’s house. One there way she didn’t feel Lucette on there arm she wander did I lose her again she `cried and cried!

Lucette she called out she heard a noise coming from the top of the tree. It was Lucette she saw her on the top of the tree stuck, she called help everyone started to cluster. A lady called 911 and the ambulance came and got her down! She was so happy that they got her down. She thanked the lady and then she went home and called Derek and Rory and invited them over for lunch.

They went to pool. Then someone pushed them into the pool. They were mad. They went to say something they pushed them back into the pool. Then they wore really mad at kid. So they told on him. Then he was kicked out JJ. Then they went for ice cream.

I’m Christian Ortiz and I’m going to tell you what Bolivia, Derek & Rory will do for the rest of the summer.

“Got the sun screen?’’ said Mrs. Golding. “Yup,’’ said Derek. They were going to the beach for 2 weeks because its summer vacation in June. In California they rented a hotel! “Wow look at this room!’’ “It’s so cool,’’ said Rory & Derek. “What do you think?’’ said Mr. Golding. “It’s beautiful,’’ said Bolivia. “We’re going to the beach right now, you better get dressed,’’ said Mr. Golding “Awwwwwwww,’’ said Derek, Rory & Bolivia! “Why can’t we stay and watch TV?’’ “Because we need to be active, hey maybe you might see a school of fish,’’ said Mr. Golding. “Alright!”

6 minutes later, “Mom I just saw a school of fish,” said Bolivia. “Look a banana boat ride for $20 bucks, could we go please?” said Derek. “$20 bucks sounds expensive, well what the heck go have fun kids,” said Mr. Golding. “Yessss,” said Derek, Rory & Bolivia.

14 minutes later. “That was kind of fun,” said Derek. “ That was kind of fun, that was awesome,” said Rory. “ It’s getting late we should go back to our room, it’s going to be 5:30 said Mr. Golding. “I agree,” said Mrs. Golding. So they went back their room and right before the kids started to TV “Want to go to the bar?” said Mr. Golding. “Let’s go to the bar right now.” “ Alright.” “We’re going to the bar” “Well I am kind of hungry” said Derek. 4 minutes later. “That food was really good’’ I agree. “We could’ve just order room service’’ said Rory “Whoa its time to go to bed it is 8:00” The next day they went to a restaurant to eat breakfast. Mr. Golding had eggs & hash browns, Mrs. Golding had pancakes, Rory, Derek & Bolivia had the same thing a croissant sandwich with bacon, cheese , eggs & sausage. 2 hours later they where back at the hotel, Rory &Derek where watching Rattlesnake Republic, well Bolivia was watching Monster High, Mrs. Golding was watching a cooking show, well Mr. Golding was watching storage wars, they where all relaxing until ding-dong ill get it, room service, “Alright lunch’’ said Derek, 14 minutes later, they are back out at the beach bar to get something to drink “This is a good margarita” said Mr. Golding “Its got lime, lemon & Tequila” “That does sound good. Bar tender I’ll have one of those margaritas” said Mrs. Golding, “How’s your fruit smoothie sweetie” “Good mom” said Bolivia, 3 days& one week later “Well its time to pack up” said Mr. Golding, “We all had a fun week” “Well that’s not because your are going to the YMCA tri-y ranch in Oracle, “Yahoo” “Well me and your mom are staying in California, “All right” “Because me and your father need our time alone” “okay we under stand”, and so they did just that hey speaking of summer vacation I’m going to Australia for an outback safari in 1/3 of a week & 3 days. To go see my favorite lizard in its wild habitat. Well that all the time that I have right now hope you have great summer vacation I can not wait to go to Australia well that’s all the time right now! Well I got 30 minutes, ok less than 3 minutes.

Hi, my name is Danitza and I’m going to tell you a short story about Hot and Cold Summer. Hot and Cold Summer is about these kids named Bolivia, Rory, Derek, and Bolivia’s silly parrot, Lucette. Rory and Derek don’t know Bolivia that much until Rory’s mom had a barbecue and invited Bolivia to his house. Now that is the worst for Rory and Derek. They didn’t know that they would spend their summer with Bolivia. Bolivia always bothers Rory and Derek. I bet that’s the only reason they don’t want to spend their summer with a girl.

At the end of the story Bolivia opens Lucette cage and the window to let Lucette fly around the room but then Lucette flew out of the window. Bolivia knew Rory and Derek were passing by her house to go to the pool but then she stopped them from going swimming at the pool. Bolivia said “Help, help, Lucette went out the window,” Bolivia was actually tricking Rory and Derek; she just wanted the boys to talk to her. Rory actually found out about Bolivia’s trick about Lucette. Rory was a little mad because Bolivia wasted there time to go to the pool.

The boys didn’t want to talk to Bolivia because she wasted their time the last time and they knew Bolivia was going to waste their time again. Bolivia invited Rory and Derek to a pool party because she wanted to admit to them that she won’t trick Rory and Derek again, when Bolivia invited Rory and Derek they really didn’t want to talk to Bolivia for what she did when she tricked them. Rory and Derek went any ways because; they knew she wouldn’t trick them again because it’s a party. Rory said “Let’s give the party a shot,” so the boys went to the pool party and all of them became friends again. That was the end of my story.

Once there was a little girl named Lucette. Lucette has a brother named Rory. Rory and Lucette go to a school called Mission View Elementary School. Lucette told Rory “we might get 2 new students from California.”

Mrs.Goldings was getting a new job, nut she will have longer hours. So she needs a babysitter for Lucette and Rory. Mrs.Goldings was about to leave for her kids, but the phone rang and it was Rory and Lucette. They were asking “to stay at their new friend’s house for a while longer and their names are Bolivia and Derek.”

Bolivia said “she knows someone that is a great babysitter.” Mrs.Goldings met the babysitter and her name is Andy. Mrs.Goldings dropped off the kids and told them to meet her in her office.

Lucette and Rory had a lot of experience with her new babysitter and this is going their seventh week together with Andy. They both became friends. Andy introduced her parrot and her boyfriend to Rory and Lucette. Andy shouted out “showoff.” And the parrot called red bit the boyfriend Jakler and they acted like that wasn’t supposed to happen then the started laughing.

Half a year later Mrs.Goldings got fired. She told the kids “I have great news the news is I got fired and I get to spend time with you after school instead of Andy. The kids acted like they were excited, but they weren’t. They started to hang out with there mom more and they still see Andy every once in a while.

Derek and Rory were going to meet each other at the park. Derek was leaving his house when he spotted a moving truck next door. Just when he saw a kid, Derek thought of saying hello but he was going to be late. So he went off to the park. Later that evening Derek was in his backyard. He heard the door bell ring Derek ran to the door as fast as he could. when he got there his parents were talking to a guy and a kid. Derek remembered the kid from that same morning. Derek’s mom said that Tommy was new and didn’t have any friends. Tommy is the kid. Derek had to hang out with Tommy. Apparently Derek and Tommy had a lot in common. They both liked sports, reading and like to dance. Derek and Tommy soon became best friends. Derek forgot all about Rory. Derek and Tommy were riding their bikes when they saw Rory sitting down on the bench looking very sad. Derek and Tommy stopped and walked towards Rory. When Derek remembered they had planned meeting each other there. Derek apologized to Rory. Since Rory and Derek were friends for a long time he forgave him. They all became friends. That was the summer Derek almost lost his best friend Rory.

One hot summer day Rory, Derek, and Bolivia went to a Park. Mom told the boys that they were going to a park. So the boys ran to there room. Mom also told them they were going to meet a surprise visitor when they go to the picnic.

When they went in the car the whispered who are we going to meet? Rory said all we know is that we are having a picnic. Derek said I hope we don’t have to eat tofu sandwiches with Maurice and listen to him play his violin. They keep whispering for 10 minuets. When they got to the park they were shocked!

It was Bolivia. They had asked there mom if they could go play and there mom said yes. They did so many races (Bolivia beat them all). Then they played tag Bolivia was it twice. They played hid and seek. It was the only game Bolivia was not so good at. They had a lot of fun.

It was time to eat they had no idea it was a pizza party. There were three extra large cheese pizzas. There was 2 different sodas orange soda, and root beer. And dissert was ice cream. Rory had 2 slices of pizza. Derek had 3. And Bolivia had 6. They all had a great time. Then for dessert they had root beer floats.

After a while it was 7:00. It was time to go home they had a great time. Then they had to go home. They said bye to Bolivia and got in there car. We talked all the way home. And had good memories.

Hi my name is Danitza and I’m going to tell you a short story about Hot and Cold Summer. Hot and Cold Summer is about these kids named Bolivia, Rory, Derek, and the silly parrot Lucette. Rory and Derek don’t know Bolivia that much in till there mom had a barbecue and invited Bolivia. Now that is the worst for Rory and Derek. They didn’t know that they will spend their summer with Bolivia. Bolivia always bothers Rory and Derek I bet that’s the only reason they don’t want to spend their summer with a girl. At the end of the story Bolivia opens Lucette cage and the window to let Lucette fly around the room but then Lucette flew out of the window. Bolivia knew Rory and Derek were passing by her house to go to the pool but then she stopped them from going swimming at the pool. Bolivia said “help help Lucette went out the window” Bolivia was actually tricking Rory and Derek she just wanted the boys to talk to her. Rory actually found out about her trick about Lucette. Rory was a little mad because Bolivia wasted there time of spending boy time at the pool. The boys didn’t want to talk to Bolivia because she wasted there time the last time and they knew Bolivia was going to waste their time again. Bolivia invited Rory and Derek to a pool party because she wanted to admit to them that she won’t trick Rory and Derek again, when Bolivia invited Rory and Derek they really didn’t want to talk to Bolivia for what she did when she tricked them. Rory and Derek went any ways because they knew she wouldn’t trick them again because it’s a party. Rory said “let’s give the party a shot” so the boys went to the pool party and all of them became friends again. That was the end of my story.

The next day after the day that Lucette got out of her cage, Derek, Rory, and Bolivia entered a base ball game for boys and girls. A few weeks after they practiced they had a base ball game. When they were playing the game against the other team, they hit the ball and Bolivia didn’t catch it. Rory and Derek got mad at Bolivia for not catching the ball.

So they sat Bolivia out for a little bit and then Bolivia’s Coach let Bolivia back into the game and she told Derek and Rory that she would not let them down. So then Bolivia got a base ball bat and when the pitched the ball and the bat went back and hit Bolivia in the head. She fell a sleep for a little bit so Rory and Derek threw water on Bolivia to make her wake up. When she awoken Rory and Derek had a big base ball trophy and they weren’t mad at Bolivia any more.

The next day Bolivia, Derek, and Rory’s friends got so excited to see Bolivia. They got her get well presents and then Bolivia saw a new girl named Skylar. Bolivia said hi to Skylar but Skylar was too shy to say hi back to Bolivia. The boys got a little mad but Skylar had a brother named Austin and son got along with Derek and Rory. Derek and Rory liked to hang out with Austin and Austin thought the same about Rory and Derek. They started to hang out and Bolivia and Skylar were having so much fun together. Bolivia invited Skylar to her house. So Derek and Rory invited Austin to their house. They had so much fun.

Bolivia and Skylar had so much fun with each other that Bolivia hardly even talked to the boys. But then the boys started to feel sad because they were just getting to be friends with Bolivia and then she met a new friend. The boys said, but now they knew how Bolivia felt when they did not want to talk to her. The boy’s yelled school is almost here!!!!

So their moms took them to the store to get their materials for the beginning of the year. They were so scared because they were going into middle school. They were going to a school that they wouldn’t know any body there. Rory and Derek got sad at the fact that Bolivia had to go back home. They had three more days in till school! Bolivia had to go home and get ready for school. When Bolivia was gone the boys were sad. Then the day after they went to school, they met a girl exactly like Bolivia and had so much fun. Then the boys heard that they were going to visit Bolivia in the summer again. They were very excited. That is what got them through their school year.

Thank you for reading my story.

After Rory and Derek helped save Bolivia’s bird they became good friends. They started going places during the summer like the pool. Bolivia’s dad finally gets her a pool membership card so they went swimming almost ever day!

One day Bolivia had a nice idea that they should go camping! So Rory and Derek asked their parents if they can go and they said yes. So they asked Bolivia’s dad if they can take them.

They are going on Friday and so they have to get ready. Their moms said make sure to pack you’re………… sunscreen, A hat, a sleeping bag, and things you need.

It was the day to go camping; they went to the store and grabbed marshmallows, crackers, chocolate, hot dogs, and all kinds of different foods. They were on their way to Mount Lemon and it was only 3:30p.m.

When they got there they put up their tent and then they went for a hike and they heard some bears so they got scared and ran into the tent. 10 minutes later they got out and started a fire and started to cook their hot dogs and they started to eat. They heard something in the bushes and then……………… it was a bear!

They thought it was the bear they heard earlier but they just thought it came because it smelled the food. Then they ran into the tent and they heard the bear eating their food, it was about 10 minutes later and the dad went out to see if the bear was still there and when he got out there was a moment of silence ……………….. They finally heard a sound of Bolivia’s dad throwing something at the bear. He said, “Come out it is clear”. Bolivia, Rory, and Derek walk out of the tent and the bear was gone! Bolivia and the two boys said, “You’re our hero”. Bolivia’s dad said, “Let’s go to sleep.” “Ok,” said the kids, “good night!”

One hot summer Rory, Derek, and Bolivia were in Woodside, where Derek,Rory and Bolivia lived in town. Rory and Derek were good, best friend neighbors.

One day in the afternoon, Rory, Derek, and Bolivia were in Rory’s backyard jumping on the trampoline. After, thirty minutes Rory, Derek, and Bolivia are playing tag on the trampoline and Derek is running around the trampoline getting away from getting tagged and then he fell out the trampoline. He got his foot stuff in one of the holes in the trampoline. He screamed on the top of his lungs. After all Rory and Bolivia got Derek’s foot out the hole. It took them forever to get Derek’s foot out the hole because they didn’t have an adult with them and they weren’t strong enough to pull him.

When Rory and Bolivia got Derek’s foot out, they helped Derek up. Derek said, “My leg hurts,” with a sad facial expression. Bolivia replied, “Which one hurts?” “My left leg,” Derek said. Derek tried to walk to his house right across the street, but his leg wasn’t strong enough to walk across the street. Derek asked Rory and Bolivia to walk him to his house, right across the street.

The next day Derek still wasn’t able to walk on his left leg. His mom asked him, “Do you want to go to the Kids Emergency Hospital?” Yes Mom, Derek relied. While Derek was in one of the rooms in the hospital he was talking about his summer was ruined. They told him that he will start walking back on his leg in 3 weeks. Derek was so angry. The doctors put a cast on his leg. After Derek and his mom left the emergency room, Derek told Bolivia and Rory about his leg. He told them that he’ll start walking back on his leg in 3 weeks.

3 weeks later… Derek got his cast off finally. He was so happy. Bolivia and Derek were playing outside. Derek asked Bolivia, “Where is Rory?” He got sick bad, said Bolivia. “He should be better tomorrow,” said Bolivia. The next day Rory was feeling a lot better. Bolivia and Rory were at Derek’s house. “Do you feel way better Rory?” said Derek. “Way better,” said Rory. Bolivia said, “Do you want to go on the trampoline?” with a smile on Bolivia’s face. “No, I don’t want to get hurt again.” Derek replied. Everybody had a great summer & Everybody had a barbecue cook out and had a great time!

After Bolivia’s stay, the kids and the parrot had a water war.

Lucette was armed with a water bomb. Lucette let it go on Rory’s head.

Then Derek got out a water bomb launcher, and said “This means a WATER WAR!” He tried to shoot down Lucette, but he missed.

Then out of nowhere Bolivia came armed with a water gun and said “Did someone say water war?” She shot Derek.

Then its getting dark, and there’s an explosion over head. Oh no Lucette flies into the house because she is scared. Then its Fourth of July. The fighting is over!

Last year for the summer it was a lot fun. But this summer was supposed to be a lot of fun too until Bolivia came. Derek and Rory had to spend the whole summer with Bolivia, when Bolivia came Rory made a serious vow to never talk to Bolivia. At the end Derek and Rory started talking to Bolivia.

Bolivia, Derek and Rory decided to go swimming. When they got there Bolivia and Derek were so excited they wanted to jump in, but Rory didn’t know how to swim. Bolivia and Derek didn’t know that Rory couldn’t swim.

Bolivia and Derek wanted Rory to go in the pool, but Rory couldn’t swim. Rory was walking around the pool and there was some water then Rory slipped into the pool and drowned. Bolivia and Derek saw him and they were trying to save him, but they couldn’t. So they called the life guard and the life guard came into the pool.

The life guard didn’t know how to do CPR. So then they called the Ambulance and took him straight to the hospital. Bolivia and Derek were waiting for Rory. Rory’s doctor saved him! But he was tired so we had to go home.

That was the worst summer ever! We were so glad that Rory was alive. Thanks for reading!

The Rest Of The Summer

By Christine

Bolivia and Derek have fun teaching Lucette new tricks and new words. But Rory is not having any fun at all. He seems jealous because Bolivia and Derek are friends. He does not participate in the activities they do. He just watches them. He feels very sad and lonely.

Soon, Rory is getting use to Bolivia being around. They soon become friends! Now, Rory participates in play with Lucette. They also do other things. Sometimes they will go to the town pool, go to the park with Lucette and get ice cream. One day, they decide to climb trees. Rory decides to climb the tallest tree. Bolivia and Derek warn Rory to be careful, but he does not hear them. He soon loses his balance and falls. Bolivia and Derek run to him. They ask he is all right. He does not know. Derek then runs to Rory house to tell his parents. They call the ambulance. They then take Rory to the hospital. They have to wait for a while. After the x-rays are done, the doctor tells them that Rory broke one of his arm and one of his legs. They are very sad. He has to stay in the hospital for 4 weeks!

When they get back to Rory’s house, Bolivia has a brilliant idea! When Rory gets out of the hospital, they can have a Welcome Home party for him! Derek thought it was a good thought. So did Rory’s parents. But it would also cost a lot of money too. They decided that they would do it! The next day, while Rory’s parents visited Rory to keep them company, Bolivia’s parents, Bolivia, Derek, and even Rory’s baby sister Edna made a plan. They are going to invite neighbors and other people that Rory and his parents know. Lucette even helped! From then on, Rory’s parents visited him. 2 weeks have gone by. Just 2 more to go. They already invited 40 people to come. Then soon came one more week to go. Rory was going to be released on the Monday of next week. Saturday and Sunday were really busy days. They already had the decorations set up and the food was made. They even set up a jumping castle they had for many years.

Then Monday came. Everybody was very excited! They picked up Rory than took him back to his house. When they got in the house, everything was pitch black. People were hiding! They counted to 3 then turned on the lights! Everybody yelled “Surprise”! Rory was very happy! They then ate and played! It seemed like it would never end! But soon, everyone else started getting very tired! Rory was very happy and said “Thank You”! to the people who came and to Bolivia and Derek and his family!

For the rest of the summer, they had more fun and had been careful! But then, the summer ended and Bolivia had to go back to her home! The boys were very sad! But, Bolivia wrote frequently when she had time! The boys wrote back to! Then, the next summer, without even telling Rory and Derek, Bolivia came back! They had such a great time! They will never forget those summers together! I hope the one who read this essay enjoyed it!

Here is the summer stuff that Bolivia, Derek, and Rory did. Rory was mad at Bolivia because Bolivia gave Rory a candy that he was allergic to. Bolivia did it on accident and she did not mean it. Bolivia was very sorry. She was not happy at all.

Rory was so sick that he had to go to the hospital. Bolivia went to go visit him and brought him a box of chocolates. Rory was still mad at her and did not want to forgive her at all. Bolivia was begging him to forgive her, but he did not want to. Rory was mean to her.

They did not want to talk to each other for ever. When they see each other they just walk away like nothing happened. The next day when both saw each other at a store Bolivia wanted to talk to him, but Rory walked away. Bolivia was crying. She did not want this friendship to end. She was sad.

One day Derek found out about Bolivia and Rory he said he was going to make a trick on them and then they will be friends again. So Derek was thinking about what to do for the plan. Then he figured out what to do and the plan. The plan was that Derek trips into the pool, on purpose, and pretense that he is drowning so that they can both rescue Derek and the they can be friends again.

Bolivia was just walking in till she heard a sound from the back yard of Derek so she quickly ran to go see what was happening. When she got there she saw that it was Derek drowning. She did not know what to do. Just then Rory came running in because he heard a noise and then he saw Bolivia, Bolivia screamed help. They both help him up.

After that Rory brought him a towel and then they Derek told Bolivia and Rory that why are you guys not friends. Rory told him. Then they were talking about the accident and what happened. Derek told them the truth of the accident. After that Derek told them to say sorry to each other and then they became friends again. That was their summer!

One day, Rory almost forgot that it was Lucette’s birthday. Rory told Derek and Bolivia that it was Lucette’s birthday. Rory, Derek, and Bolivia decided to create a party for Lucette. First they planned what to do in the party. There should be balloons, cake, ice cream, cookies, and presents.

They need to get ready for the birthday party. Rory goes to the store to buy balloons. Derek blows the balloons, and Bolivia bakes a cake and some cookies. Bolivia knows that Lucette love fruit, so Bolivia will bake a fruit cake and Bolivia will bake peanut butter cookies.

Derek doesn’t know what to give Lucette for her birthday. Derek was going to buy chocolate for Lucette, but he remembers that birds can’t eat chocolate. Then, he had an idea. He decided to give Lucette fruit for her birthday. He remembers that Luccette loves fruit. Derek doesn’t know what kind of fruit does Lucette liked. So Derek asked Bolivia. Bolivia told Derek that ‘’Lucette’s favorite fruits are pineapples, grapes, mangos, strawberries, and bananas.’’

Today was Lucette’s birthday and Bolivia, Derek, and Rory were getting ready for the party. It was time to open the presents. First, Lucutte opened Bolivia’s present. It was a radio. Lucutte can listen to music when ever she wants to. Second, Lucettte opens Derek’s present. It was fruit. Lucette loves fruit. Last, Lucette opened Rory’s present. It was a new bird cage. It was better then the old one. Now it was time to eat cake. It was strawberry, its Lucette’s favorite. It was time to blow the candles. Everyone gets a slice.

Now it was time to eat the ice cream. There are 5 kinds of flavors, mint, orange, strawberry, mango, and raspberry. Lucette liked the mint and the mango the most. Lucette is finally 4 years old. It was the best party ever.

It was a warm sunny day and everyone was out and about swimming, riding bikes, walking down the street and other things. It was Derek’s birthday and Bolivia wanted to plan a party for him but she had to find out what to do. She thought and thought about it and she knew he wanted something BIG so she thought maybe it could be at the biggest the most ELIGENT hotel in town. It was called The Wynn Hotel it is so beautiful. She thought to herself he would love it! So the next day she started planning and it was going to be huge. I will invite everyone to the party there will be food and dancing and swimming everyone will have a fantastic time!

3 days later she had finish planning Derek's party but Derek started getting a little suspicious and wanted to know what was going on. When ever he would ask what was going on she would say we are planning a surprise party for rory (but not really) it’s his graduation from 5th grade! And he thought everyone forgot about his birthday. Soon came time for Derek’s party. Everyone but Derek got up and went to the hotel to start putting up decorations for the party. Derek was very sad because he thought his friends and family forgot about his birthday. He woke up and found a note on the fridge we are setting up for the graduation so be ready at 1:00 for the party. Derek started getting ready. He noticed that they took lucette to, “Well that’s weird”, he said.

He arrived it was dark and he was about to turn on the light but then he heard surprise and then he knew that everyone that tricked him he ate the cake, and opened the presents and everyone had a nice time just like Bolivia said they would.

ONE YEAR LATER

Rory: did everyone forget about my birthday?

Hello my name is Kelci and I am going to finish a story called Hot and Cold Summer. Hot and Cold Summer is about two boys who spend the summer with a girl. They make a vow that they will not talk to Bolivia. But Bolivia planed a morning for them. She lets her bird out on purpose to get them to talk to her Now I am going to finish it.

"Rory and Derek, do you want to come to my house?" said Bolivia. "Sure," they said at once. "Ok meet me there at 10:00, and we will play with Lucette". The next day… ding dong, "hi guys follow me, Lucette is in my room." “Hello there,” said Lucette "hello there yourself" said Derek. "Hurry up Rory," who is still downstairs. "Ok I'm coming," said Rory.

"Owww," "Rory what’s the matter," said Derek, "I think I twisted my ankle,". Bolivia and Derek came rushing down the stairs. "Aunt" called Bolivia 'Rory hurt himself,". "Aunt" called Bolivia Again. Bolivia's aunt came over to them. "I think you broke your ankle lets take you the doctor’s to be sure." At the doctors office… "yep you got a broke ankle sonny" said Mr. Dean "I will get a cast on you just wait here for a sec". "I don’t want a cast," said Rory "you have to," said Bolivia’s Aunt. The doctor comes back.. "ok this won’t hurt a bit," a few minutes later… "ok you can go home now".

"Derek I have an idea, let’s plan a get well party for Rory," said Bolivia. "Aunt can we plan a party for Rory." "Great idea," said Bolivia’s aunt "I will go and get the decorations," "OK," "me and Derek will order the cake." “Bye” "Lets get started we need to find out the bakers number." "Found it," said derek "can we order a cake ok thanks bye." A few minutes later... "OK cake is here." "ding dong" "I’m back" said Bolivia’s aunt "OK he’s coming," "I'm back said Rory." "SURPRISE" "is this for me," said Rory. "Yep" said Bolivia "lets eat."

well thats what i Have. I hoped you liked it.

Summer at the Hospital

After the boys went to Bolivia’s house and played with Lucette and Bolivia.

They made plans to go to the pool. They decided to go on Saturday. The boys ask Bolivia if she wanted to go to. She said “I need to ask my mother” she said. It was Friday said Rory so they called Bolivia she said that her mother had said “yes.” The next day they go to Bolivia's house to go to the pool.

So they arrived to the pool. Derek was exited to swim in the pool. As they got inside Derek was wearing his trunks and his shirt. So Derek just jumped inside the pool he didn’t care if it was cold. Derek started swimming Rory was waiting for Bolivia to change so they can go in the pool at the same time. Derek suddenly didn’t swim and he was under the water.

Rory called the fire department and they said they’ll be their in a few minutes Rory jumped in the pool and got Derek out of the pool just when that happened the ambulance arrived. They rushed to Derek and they did mouth to mouth and Derek was alive but they put him on a gurney, and took him to the hospital and Bolivia came out and said “where is Derek!” Rory said “he drowned in the pool and the ambulance took him away.” Bolivia called her mom to take Rory and Bolivia to the hospital.

A few more minutes and Bolivia's mom arrives and takes them to the hospital. Derek's parents were their Derek looked sad. He was going to go home later that day. Bolivia and Rory got Derek a get well soon card. A couple of hours later Derek went home. Their summer was great.