Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

After Bolivia’s stay, the kids and the parrot had a water war.

Lucette was armed with a water bomb. Lucette let it go on Rory’s head.

Then Derek got out a water bomb launcher, and said “This means a WATER WAR!” He tried to shoot down Lucette, but he missed.

Then out of nowhere Bolivia came armed with a water gun and said “Did someone say water war?” She shot Derek.

Then its getting dark, and there’s an explosion over head. Oh no Lucette flies into the house because she is scared. Then its Fourth of July. The fighting is over!

There once was a dog,

Who lived in a log

He had nothing

But that was something,

That nothing had just eaten a frog

Mom I want this toy called GI.JOE BLOWTORCH 1984. For this toy I will do:

I will get better grades. Plus pay more attention at school.

Read more to get smarter, and practice math to get better.

Study the Civil War more than ever.

I will not do sins ever again. I will fast for a week.

This is a solid promise for you and for God. I will obey the Ten Commandments.

I will do twice as many chores. Like washing Dad’s truck every Saturday. Go walk with dad every Saturday too. Read my dad’s books. I will do allot for this toy.

I will also obey mom and dad. I will wear my chockles. I will also take the trash out with my brother. There’s free shipping for it on EBay. Its only $6.99. My brother keeps on telling me to get it. Please mom, please. I will do anything for this toy.

God created skies,

He also made the heavens

He made the planets

It was a warm and beautiful afternoon. Otto and Hattie were traveling to Nebraska, because president Thomas Jefferson had a homestead.

A shocking event happened on this day. Otto had gotten bitten by a Black Diamond Rattle Snake. There was no hope left.

Then Hattie had remembered something. Her brother gave her a box.

Then she opened the box. After that there was nothing in there. She thought there was hope inside, but she was wrong.

Then she had an idea. It was to suck the venom out. After she did it other people came there. One was a doctor. So he helped Otto to survive.

Now she knows that he’ll make through. Her neighbors helped her to build their house.

Dear Father,

It has been an unsafe journey. When we were on the dock we almost hit a fishing boat.

Most people got seasick, people heard waves splashing, and creaking. There was a whirlpool. The Mayflower hit it. We were spinning out of control. Most of us were praying to God. The Captain was turning the wheel with all of his strength.

Then Mother got ill. Since we were bringing herb tea to the new land. Mother drank it and felt better. Since we were still in the whirlpool, Finally the Captain turned the wheel with all his strength. We were out of the whirlpool, God saved us all.

But the hard steering blew us off course.

We will be there soon, I hope.

Love, Nathan

Ben Franklin had some big ideas. I’m going to explain a few of them. I think you will enjoy this essay.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published

his own almanac called Poor Richard’s Almanac. Which told the weather forecasts, when the moon was full, when to plant what, when the sun rises, and also told jokes.

Ben Franklin wanted to prove that lightning and electricity are the same. So he made an experiment that was on a century box with a metal rod with a man inside the century box in a stormy box. He wrote to scientists and the scientists did the experiment. Only one died. Ben also helped organize a hospital and a fire insurance company.

Since England was still ruling America, Ben Franklin was sent to France to make them help us fight England. France supplied us with weapons and tools to fight. France is still supporting us with supplies.

What do you think Ben Johnson’s quote “Not an age but for all time.” meant? I’ll tell you. Died of age 52. His plays are still going on. Also made in to movies. Everyone remembers him.