Copyright (c) 2014 by Jaylencia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jaylencia -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by Jaylencia

teacher: Bob Greenberg

The House in the Woods 05/30/12
Polar Bears 05/15/12
The Bird 05/09/12
The Pet 05/08/12
Being a Child 05/04/12
the important thing 02/09/12
my story 10/06/11
my wishs 09/30/11
my lies 09/30/11

One day I cut through the woods to go to school and I saw a wooden door. There was cute off faces and so we walked in and the door shut be hind us and someone scratched us and someone pushed Dan and someboby yelled and we walked up the stairs and the door was open. The light was flicking. Someone was calling names. We said who is it? Someone opened a stomach and we saw one guts and it was so so crazy.

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 04:15 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 74

I would like to be a polar bear so I can defend when a bigger creature and I can siwm in cool water and I can run fast a polar bear has sharp teeth and has cubs that are blind header and they bite really really hard and they fight really good and they can stay in cold watear they roar loudly when you are a cub you do a pep the reason why I want to be a polar bear is because I like polar bears they do a lot of thing.

When I was watching tv the door bell ringed. A bird was in the box. I call my daddy my mommy said stay back your dad do his job my dad open the box I read the letter it was from my auntie. The letter it was Dear Jaylen here is a little something if you don`t like it please send it back. We love it and we give him food her oh it is a girl and we let her fly around the house and we gave her breakfast we let her play the will we gave her dinner. The next day I went outside and we let her go and she did not want to go so we kept her.

When I went to bed I heard cat and dog were fighting. I went in the room the cat said I`m better because I have more fur and people want to carry me and the dog said I can jump up in the air and the cat said well I can do that too. The bird said I`m a better pet cause I can fly and I have a sharp beak and I can eat worms the cat and dog said that is so nasty. The bird said no it's not the fish I can swim and when I ran in they were gone I said it most be a darm.

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 06:54 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 75

Adults can`t do a cart wheel. They can`t do a spit or a hand stand. They can`t do a backflip or run fast. They aren`t flexible or can't ride a scooter or roller skate or do gymnastics. They can`t fit our shoes or fit our shorts or pants. They cant look hot or they can`t look reach the place where kid`s could reach. They can't fit kid`s jacket or ride a ripstick or a jumpoff a segging or jump off a slide or they can`t climb up a side but they can do is push up.

the important thing about a spoons you can eat food with it you can hold it in your hand. but the important thing you can eat with it. it couid thing be a wooden. it could be a differet color but the important thing about it is you can eat with it.

the important thing about a daisy is you can smell it you can hold a daisy and the daisy in the middle of the daisyis yeollw the peta is white but the important thing about a daisy is you can smell it.

the important thing about a apple is you can eat it it is red it is smooth but the imptorant thing about it is you can it.

the important thing about a shoe is you can put your foot in it you can walk in it you can run in shoe but the important about you can put your floor. the important thing about a table is you can eat on it you can play boardgame but the important thing about a table can eat on it.

to market to market to buy a fat pig home again

jiggit jig to market to buy a red hed home again

uh oh that left the pen to market to market to

buy a live triout home again uh oh the goose was

let out

i wish that i was rich.

i wish that a have guitar.

i wish that roller.

i wish that i went to disney.

i wish that i went to mexico.

i wish that i went to florida

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 03:42 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 76

i ate a monkey.

i eat dirt.

i wish that i can marry a dog .

i eat bookbags.

i eat feet.

i have no teeth.

i eat teeth.

i eat dog.

i eat cat.

i eat hens