Copyright (c) 2014 by Sandra Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sandra -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by Sandra

teacher: Bob Greenberg

monster story
once upon a time it was halloween i went trick or treating i was getting ready I was putting costume on and someone is knocking the door. i said who is it? it's mrs. frisbee. my mom came and she said open the door sandra. i would not open the door mom because i made a monster project. maybe she is real and i open the door. it was my friends said are you ready sandra? i said yes then let's go trick or treating. now someone is knocking the door again. maybe it's mrs.frisbee. i open the door it was my dad. it's time to go trick or treating someone is knocking the door again. it's mrs.frisbee. someone is knocking the door. two times i open the door. i open the door it was mrs. frisbee. she was very nice monster. she eats food. we went trick or treating together.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 11:50 AM • comment • Reads 58 • see all articles