Copyright (c) 2014 by Sandra Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sandra -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by Sandra

teacher: Bob Greenberg

Article posted June 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 173

I am so happy it`s the end of the year but I am going to miss my class and my teacher. because that is the best class I had in my life we are the best class in the world. the brainwaves are even better class we made a lot of movies this year when it was the first day of school I was a little scared at first. but then I was not scared any more I am so cool because I have the best class in the world it is the brainwaves.

One day the class were writing a story and when I was writing my pencil was not writing the letter that I wanted a g, but it wrote an s. it folded in to a paper air plane and it fly over to jenecia`s desk. jenecia said someone wrote a note to me then said sandra wrote the note to me, I said no I did not do that my pencil did the note, Mr. Greenberg said did you say the pencil wrote the note by it self? let me write with it. Mr. Greenberg wrote with my pencil. Mr. Greenberg wrote his name on a paper and said nothing is wrong with your pencil, then he left and I went back writing my story. I was get in ISS when my pencil wrote a note and I never had recess. I need to stop my pencil from making notes about my friends but how? my two ideas from stopping my pencil are... 1. give it to my mom. or 2. do what Mr.Greenberg said throw it in the trash can.

If I was an animal I will be a polar bear. I would like to be a polar bear because I will protect my cubs and myself. if my cubs would want to eat I will get them two baby walrus for dinner the worst thing about being a polar bear is geting hurt.

If I was an animal I will be a polar bear. I would like to be a polar bear because I will protect my cubs and my self. if my cubs would want to eat I will get them two baby walrus for dinner the worst thing about being a polar bear is geting hurt.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 06:45 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 74

One day I went to the pet store with my mom and dad. I saw a parrot it said pick me pick me to take me to your house. no I wont take you because you said parrot want a cracker parrot want a cracker! that is all you say all day. just take me home just take me home! no the parrot said ok so I went to the next pet it was a cat the cat said pick me pick me. I said ok so I went to the next pet it was a puppy and it said pick me pick me. I said yes I will take you because you are so cute the puppy said hurray I got pick I went home and i named the puppy Isabella i was happy.

One day I got home from school and my mom said would you like a blueberry muffin. I said yes I would like a muffin mom the muffins are in the refrigerator. I said ok mom then I went in to the refrigerator. I found a pink led pencil that was pink.and it had a white eraser that was flat and it had a pink grib.I know who it be belong to it was Jenecia I found bets from Jenecia's hair and I follow them in to the living room and thats were the bets ended and then I saw crums on the floor.andI cept following it and following it then it ended in my garden. The next day I found more clues outside the school.

One day my mom went to the store to buy milk and chips. My mom left me in charge of my little brother. He wanted a milksake so I made a choclate milksake for him. He spilled it on the floor and table. It took me a long time to clean it up.

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 06:28 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 87

The best thing being a child that adults can't do is doing a cartwheel. A cartwheel is a great thing to do outside on the grass. The other best thing about being a child that adults can't do is I can not take care of my little brother. I can't pay for the bill. I can go under a bed or table to get something there.

Fortunately I was invited to a dance party.

Unfortunately it was all away in New Haven I live in bridgeport.

Fortunately I had a car.

Unfortunately it had a flat wheel.

Fortunately a friend took me on a airplane.

Unfortunately the motor exploded.

fortunately I had a parachute.

Unfortunately there was a hole in it.

Fortunately I land in the water.

Unfortunately there were sharks in the water.

Fortunately I could swim.

Unfortunately there were lions on the land.

Fortunately I went in to a cave.

Unfortunately they were following me.

Fortunately I dug a hole.

Unfortunately they were still following me.

Fortunately I went faster.

Unfortunately I was at a party but it was not the party I needed to go.

Fortunately I was at the party it was my birthday.

The important thing about a computer is you could go on the internet.

You can watch video and movies.

You could listen to music

You could go to Skype

You could look at pictures

You could play games like chess.

But the important thing about a computer is you could go on the internet.

the important thing about a chair is you could sit on it a chair could be made out of wood or plastic a chair could be any color it could be blue or yellow it could be big or small but the important thing about a chair is you could sit on it.

the important thing about the news is it shows you the weather it shows the weather of other countrys it shows problems in other countrys but the important thing about the news is it shows you the weather.

the important thing about a daisy is it smells very good the daisy iooks beautiful you couid put it in your hair bees collect the neckter in the daisy but the important thing about a daisy is it smells very good.

the important thing about a bed is you could sleep in it if i diden't have a bed i wood not sleep on the floor because the floor is cold a bed needs to be but the important thing about a bed is you could sleep in it.